Conversation Between Blackhawk570 and Mythonian

228 Visitor Messages

1. Can you remind Max and Fuzzy that if their Statbook Games aren't done by Saturday I will be taking because I want to be on top of the Statbook this War and not fall behind
  2. If you know how to add them, go ahead and do it. I just created the documents. I'll send out a PM with Statbook assignments momentarily.
  3. Ok did out want me to help you add people to those documents or do you have it handled?
  4. I'll create those docs this afternoon.
  5. I know the StatBook is still a work in progress, but do you have the docs for the REDD and BLUE Army for the current war because if you do I can start putting players in if you want me to.
  6. No one has asked yet. Still 3 days until the battles, though, so we'll see.
  7. Has anyone asked about the Statbook yet? If not just give me all the games.
  8. Looks good. It'll need to be updated after the new version is released, but other than that it's good. By the way, I just shared the draft of the new version with you. Check it out.
  9. feel free to add or make any corrections. I tried my best to explain how to do it lol
  10. Remove the * from the ending tags. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. xD
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 228
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.