Conversation Between Jansen5 and Mythonian

10 Visitor Messages

1. No, a few weeks ago everyone was reset to regular members and had to re-enlist in an army.

Basically, we did an army reset as a means to fix balance and numbers issues that came up last war.

You are free to join whichever army you wish. The next war's start date will be announced within the next few days.
  2. Have i been kicked out? Or is everyone ignorig the fact that i have stayed active since when i started? So i guess i have been playing without being in a squad...
  3. I can't use my file share...
  4. I don't have it saved. Is it on your fileshare?
  5. Relay
  6. What is the name of the map you are referring to?
  7. Hey Myth, I still haven't gotten feeback from the map I showed you, or am I supposed to submit it somewhere?
  8. Hey, I filled out that forum for the Forge Department! Just telling you! Thanks...
  9. See this forum for the sign-up thread. Also, send me a FR on XBL and pull me into a party sometime.
  10. Hey, I was told by the Red team to talk to you about joining the Forge Department because my Forging skills will be useful for community maps. I have good ideas for some heavy or light (or somewhere in between) maps. Thanks!

Spartan Jane MacMillan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.