Conversation Between Spartanbh and KazuhLLL

4 Visitor Messages

1. I haven't gone over there yet, so I guess I'll have to check it out. And I actually knew that about Jugg. He and Al Capone's high school was the "rival school" to mine xD
  2. That's awesome! Have you visited Sanibel Island yet? If not you definitely have to! It's right off the coast of Ft. Myers and it's sooo relaxing. I've been to Ft. Lauderdale many times as well, I went to a few Florida Panthers games out that way the past few years. Actually, Juggernaut lives in Ft. Lauderdale!!
  3. Yeah, I go to college here at FGCU (finishing up my second year). I'm from around the Ft. Lauderdale area, but I think Fort Myers is a much better place.
  4. Hey! I noticed you're from Ft. Myers! That's like my home away from home lol! My family has a condo down on Sanibel Island and we normally go down there every year. I learned how to walk, ride a bike, and fish down in Sanibel! That's crazy that you live so close to there lol! I'll probably be back down there in the fall and definitely in December!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.