Conversation Between A DO12K and VerbotenDonkey

6 Visitor Messages

1. thank you im glad to be here greatly appriciate it
  2. Sounds good, Havoc. I like you already, keep up the good work soldier.
  3. mmk well i definatly will keep in touch with them so i will see what panic could have me do as far as helping him with sunday and yeah well ill try to recruit as many as i can so we can get a couple really good squads to match up with blues 2 best squads but i have not been able to talk to them really but i will as soon as i get on next weekend
  4. Well, unfortunately, Friday will be my last day on my Xbox for awhile, as I'm not taking it back to College. I'm in a competitive Physician's Assistant Program and I need to maintain a B+ average in my classes, so I don't have time for my Xbox. But keep in contact with your superiors, both PanicPhan and UNLUCKY NUM13ER, who is your Platoon Leader, and they'll keep you informed of things (if you cant check the forums often). The usual rule is if you can recruit eight soldiers, you can have your own Squad, but if you can get six I'll see about getting you set up with your own Squad. Did you hear anything back from those guys you said might join? (also, can you write on my profile? I gotta drive home and I might forget to check your profile lol but if you write on mine it gives me a notificiation. Thanks xD)
  5. Of course. Are you going to be apart of Phanic's Dreadrogues Squad? Also, there will probably be a few more practices and skirmishes before the War starts this Sunday at 6 PM EST, so keep alert. Once the Maps we'll be fighting on are announced, I plan on doing a rundown for everyone on strategies and powerweapon spawns and such, if you're interested.
  6. Hey Havoc, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.