Conversation Between SuRroundeD By 1 and Mythonian

54 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. . . . that would explain it. Sorry, I must have had more VCash than I thought then who knows . . . that and I've only been following the halo 4 topic haha I forgot about all the others. Alright, thanks Myth for clearing that up
  2. What did I get from the mock battle? 0.0 I have no clue what I did besides kill people . . . or was that Kuhblams gift for killing Yehsus a few times?
  3. Well, did you recently bet in any vBookie events? I only gave you what you got from the Mock Battle... xD
  4. Hey Myth . . . don't get me wrong I love VCash but uh . . . how did I end up with at extra like . . . 8000? I don't know, I scarcely remember only having around 15-18 thousand. Again, not complaining, I just want to know if I won some contest that I didn't know about.
  5. Nah . . . this is what I've been trying . . . Damn I guess I'll check my Avast! anti-virus thingy
  6. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If that gets stuck at 47% and gives you that error, I'm not sure. Be sure your antivirus software isn't blocking it or anything, I guess.
  7. I know your probably really busy man but I need help.

About three days ago I updated my adobe flash player and later found that certain YouTube video's weren't playing. So, with my common sense knowledge I tried updating my flash player again, but it didn't work. That's when I Skype called my tech savvy step-brother in Arizona. He told me to uninstall adobe and then reinstall it . . . and I did. However after I uninstalled my flash player I found that I couldn't reinstall it again. Whenever I try I get one of two error messages (both stop at 47% download):

1) Cannot contact a reliable source.
    2) Download Timeout

I haven't been able to install Adobe to my laptop and it's beginning to really piss me off . . . can you help please man?
  8. Bungie is discontinuing their services, but 343i is supposed to be setting up a replacement system via Waypoint. I don't know about the quality or anything, but I'm optimistic about it.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, though.
  9. Sorry to bother you again man but this is regarding the FC Battle Films. I was watching one of the Rooster Teeth AHWU's and I saw that Bungie.net is tearing down the file sharing system. I don't know much about it so I won't be much help but I wanted to inform you just in case.

If this is true though; is there another way to submit the films without a capture card?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 54
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.