Conversation Between PhoenixPrime and Andimion

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well, I don't have to change my title to Field Marshal. However, I forgot to change yours to General, but it should be that now.
  2. So why havnt our usergroups been changed yet? Shouldnt you be temp FM and me a General?
  3. I can't quite give you the ability to edit usergroups just yet. All your jobs you are doing is fine. Recruit is a vital portion of our efforts right now, so all your attention should be, and is, focused on that. Thanks for coordinating all the stuff.

I'll send you my personal cell number in a PM, don't abuse it, but just send me a text whenever I need to change 2 or more members usergroups. Have their names in a PM waiting for me when I get online.
  4. Also, is there any way to petition having me given the ability to change usergroups and what not. I would really like o help out MORE than I already am. As of now my jobs are this-

I forged 2/3 of the advanced training maps for Red
    I'll be assisting you in battle nights like the sunday that just passed
    Im recruiting my fucking balls off, via xbox and now even through forum jumps.
    Im arranging for bootcamps with Jugg and setting them up for him to do.
  5. Go to the Red enlistment and the latest post for enlistment by Sangheili. He was the other soldier who received a bootcamp by Jugg. He was having trouble finding his way through the forums but I just talked him through sign up now. Change his usergroup to private pls.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.