Conversation Between Blackhawk570 and Anarchy

125 Visitor Messages

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
  1. Yes
  2. Will you be attending tonight's mock battle night/tournament?
  3. Damn straight.
  4. You are still able to run the practice tonight right?
  5. Sort of... The group of the clan I was with simply left after being treated like shit. I guess they sort of just imploded after a power struggle when we left. O_o
  6. LOL did they say their were going down lol
  7. Isaac 039 SII -> Majestic OwO
    Victor 101 SII -> Anarchyz11
    William 043 SII -> Ronglar

Anyone else with a "spartan" name who is staying with FC will be changing theirs sometime as well, but these are the only ones so far xD.
    In case you're wondering, navspecwar is dead.
    Navspecwar.net
    XP
  8. I noticed some of your clan mates have changed your name. We are doing the last of the statbook stats and the Top Ten should be out by this weekend, but I need to know who Ronglar is and I am guessing you are now Anarchyz11. Also did anyone else change their name?
  9. Hey could I get a roster of your squad so I know who to switch from BLUE to REDD army for Statbook purposes.
  10. We aren't as good as 21st or VbD... Our best players might be, but as a squad, we aren't, we just happened to be on BLUE where any active squad with above average skill was already on our side.

But yeah, splitting up squads wont ever work. It'll just end up making every squad on blue be equally better than every squad on red, rofl. Not to mention people will end up leaving from "god squads". <<< Although I suspect that's a subconscious idea behind it all...
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 125
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.