Conversation Between nickel61 and VerbotenDonkey

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Well that would be up to you. We can't force you to switch, it's your choice. Wherever you enlist is up to you. We just politely ask people to even out the Armies skill-wise since BLUE has so many skilled players compared to REDD.
  2. No, they won't move anyone forcefully. They've just asked that people on BLUE to please consider the community and even out the Factions to be fair.
  3. well, they might move me. but thats fine.
  4. Hahahahaahaa, no xD BLUE has all of the skilled players right now, that's the problem we're having. Out of the 14 battles we had last Sunday, REDD only won one. =/
  5. I acually joined blue in the first place thinking they were the weaker ones.
  6. Haha its a possibility. Things might get changed though because BLUE Army is stacked in skill, so we'll see. You're a Recruit though so it probably won't affect you.
  7. alright thanks, its blue so i suppose ill be versing you.
  8. Only the Field Marshal can change your usergroup. Have to wait for the Field Marshal to change your usergroup.
  9. Hey any idea why my username is still a neutral color? I got the approval message. is there somehing i still need to do?
  10. Well its not happening right now, it sort of dropped out because I couldnt get enough dedicated BLUE RPers. So Im trying to restructure the system to run more smoother while trying to find more RPers. I'll try to get it started up shortly.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.