Conversation Between Mythonian and SuRroundeD By 1

54 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. O.O you work fast!
  2. Done.
  3. Sweet! Had that down from memory, haha all right.

ANYWAY, can I haz user titles please :3

Pwetty pwease!
  4. Two colored lines would be 6,000 vCash.
  5. How about: "For those about to rock, we salute you"

And colored in red?

Hmm . . . that's a little long, would it be possible to fit: "For those about to rock" in one user title, and "We salute you!" on the one below it? That's what? 4,000 VCash? Then to color them both red, would that be an extra 2,000?
  6. Depending on how many capital letters and spaces, usually 10-20. Might be able to squeeze a few more.
  7. Hey Myth, how many characters are allowed on each custom user title? I didn't see it say anything about it in the VCash store, and I want to start spending some of mine before I lose it XD
  8. Alright thanks bud
  9. Having multiple videos loading takes a lot longer to load a page. It's because it's embedded from another site (YouTube in this case), meaning it needs to load information from not only this site, but other sites as well. Also, loading a single video is more information then the rest of the content displayed, meaning you are massively increased the amount of data that needs to load.

I recommend going from embedded videos to simple links to the videos.
  10. Hey Myth, I was posting a few new video's in my Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn thread and I noticed that after the fifth video the page started to get a little slow, but I wasn't sure if that was because of my internet going fuzzy on me or if posting multiple videos on one page takes up that much space. Help?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.