Conversation Between PriorDaniel and VerbotenDonkey

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Any word on practice today?
  2. Yep yep. I have all the DLC. Including Anniversary.
  3. I usually run practices, or Chief Warrant Officer puba1228 or any of our NCOs on the Roster from the link I sent you. The link takes you to our Platoon's subforums in the REDD forums. Once you start playing with us, just make sure you have everyone added so if for some reason none of the Officers are on, you can still get into practice.

Just curious, do you have any of the DLC?
  4. See! I needed that last week. Seems I missed out on this weeks battles. Next week I will have my stuff together. Haven't checked out the link yet. If it doesn't say who do I get in touch with for practice? If it says...well ignore the question because I will find out when I read. haha.
  5. Hey Prior, there are battles tonight, just reminding you, starting at 6 PM EST.

Also, all REDWATCH Info is posted here: http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdispla...Forces-Platoon Not all practice times are included in the Headquarters section. We do practice Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 8 PM EST.
  6. Yeah there's practice tonight at 8 PM EST. Get in contact with Chief Warrant Officer puba1228 or any of the NCOs on our Roster. I won't be there tonight, I'm going out. Hopefully people show up, we usually have ~ 8 to 10 on for practices. But about half our active members are going on vacation now lol.
  7. Hey Donkey. Officially back. Let me know if there is practice or anything tonight.
  8. Sounds good! Glad to have you back.
  9. Donkey! I will be back and ready for action around Thursday. Just letting you know.
  10. Awesome sauce. I'll get you through ASAP. I have family over, so I don't know what times Ill be on. Either early morning or late night most likely, but if I see you on Ill shoot you an invite.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.