Conversation Between Silko and bazongaman502

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Have you ever?
  2. Bazonga I no longer care what happens to you. Do what you will. Have fun.
  3. Sink where??? lol i made one mistake, fine... not like you havent got in trouble before
  4. Hey I tried to help. Don't want it, fine. I'll let you sink on your own.
  5. You are jumping to the conclusion that im taking this persoanl, and im not. You made it personal. I made that blog because that topic was closed for the wrong reason and could have been fixed before hand by just deleting the messages. Im not mad nor was i ever within the past month. "Take a break", why? Because i stood up for what i believe needs to be talked about? Sure i shouldn't have mentioned the whole Garg and Opox deal, but it was a recent example, and its not like all of FC doesn't know about it. You are making it seem like im making this personal when im truelly not nor have I. Quit jumping to conclusions because you think you are always right.
  6. Hey remember a few months back when you felt everyone was on your case? Did you ever figure out why? Let me tell you why. You are not listening to anything anyone post and you are constantly saying everyone but you are wrong. You are taking this personal again. You need to step back, take a breather then come back to the table with a clear head before you do what I fear you will do and say something you may regret. I am saying this out of respect of the agreement we made a few months back.
  7. yes sir
  8. omg did you put Babe Ruth's quote from sandlot in your sig?
  9. If you are gone then log off and leave. I do not understand why you must make such a large deal about this. Bye
  10. i took this to your wall so a big scean wasnt created between other people... idc that you took it to a FR, hell they already got a message that i sent to Eagle... trust me, im gone... now you can be happy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.