Conversation Between Anarchy and UNLUCKY NUM13ER

60 Visitor Messages

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. I'm obviously the superior brig
  2. It's fine, at this time I would rather stay Colonel to keep a closer relationship with my men. After I fully train my XO though who knows?
  3. Damn... I'm surprised you didn't get thrown into high command D:
  4. It's all thanks to you stealing resistance company xD. I kid. I'm just lucky to be around when the opportunity is around.
  5. Hey man, congrats on the promotion. You're moving up fast =)
  6. Hopefully... you put a lot of effort into REDD. The problem is, everone in BLUE puts that much effort into BLUE. X.x
  7. ........Your Blog really had a unique time of being released. And my name keeps getting thrown around a lot. To be honest it feels a little weird cause I am not usually the center of attention, but I suppose it's for a reason. You Blog makes a lot of excellent points, like I said in the comments it's not 100% accurate but it gets the message across. It also makes me feel as if I should do a follow up Blog....we'll see where I land on that tomorrow. Today has just been too taxing for me, too much shit and stress. I'm going to sleep on everything that has transpired today and hopefully tomorrow will look a little bit brighter.
  8. For the short period of time I was an officer on blue, I was allowed 500 PMs.

Now it's back to 200
    D:

Opened up, PM if needed.
  9. Got it, btw your inbox is full.
  10. I don't need to reply to your PM or anything, but thought you'd like to know your PM box is full D:<
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 60
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.