Conversation Between Mythonian and bazongaman502

46 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Those are additional subforums.
  2. basically the have my main place... if they click "Request" they are taken to a spot where they can request something...
    basically like how the Graphic store guys have there "request" area and a "finnished" area...
    but its fine dont worry about it
  3. No, unless I am misunderstanding you.
  4. arent you able to make catagories for things to be organized? if not thats fine, i can live without
  5. ? Categories in what?
  6. How do you make catagories?
  7. yeah i guess lol
  8. I would give a commentator separate vCash. I figured I'd put in a bonus for you because I assume it would take extra editing to synch it up and ensure the volume levels are balances or something.
  9. Only thing about the intro is if it satisfys everyone, and i want to try and do that... im trying this helmet this and it looks like complete shit lol... its hella cartoony, but ill see what they say..

The video? i can accept whatever amount you want, but if i have a guest commentator, id say they should split it with me... what do you think?

also ill send this new video intro to you directly so you can see it first and i can get your opinion
  10. How about 2,000 for the intro, and 1,000 for each video (with a bonus for any that have commentary)?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 46
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.