Conversation Between Mythonian and bazongaman502

46 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. yeah, its not really as hard as his... like 500 vCash would be fine with me... like i have 130GB left on my laptop, but in about a month ill be getting a new computer that has 500GB... so ill have alot more room to do things... each video that i record is about 2GB for every 8min video. Only thing that would be hard is creatingan intro for it, but i might use a templete for that and add some of my own things to it, and that would be a 1 time deal.
  2. I'm not entirely sure how long it would take for you to do each video, or how much work it would be, so I'm not sure what would be a fair amount. Whoosh gets 2,000 vCash per comic, but I'm not sure the relative amount of work you would need to do compared to him.
  3. hey Myth, 2 things:

- id like to donate 7,000 vCash for BLUE credits
    - how much would i be earning for every video?
  4. i will... cuz i know that will get coverd up and probably be on page 5 of your comments due to people not leaving you alone lol
  5. Well, make sure you remind me on the 16th so I don't forget.
  6. ill be donating 14,745 Vcash lol
  7. You have contributed 1,050 cR so far (which is 10,500 vCash).
  8. ohhhh, thank you

ill have that ribbion before monday lol... i think im just short of it
  9. Given Bronze Money Hog and 1 Year of Service ribbons.

The 1,500 credits is for your career.
  10. hey, so i have some questions about some ribbons... havent i earned:- Bronze money badge for having over 10,000 Vcash- 1- Year of service (i joined on the 8th last year and became offically BLUE on the 10th)also there is a ribbon that i was woundering about... the 15,000 credits for your army is that for 1 time for 1 war? or all together in my carrer in that army?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 46
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.