Conversation Between Silko and bazongaman502

27 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. How can you question my leadership when your term in High Comm you didn't do a single important thing. I listen to the opinions of those who matter. You opinion is not worth its weight in salt to me. When I talk to my officers and those in my company I listen to those who know what they are talking about and present themselves in a proper manner. You say I throw low blows? Perhaps someone needs to look in the mirror. One who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
  2. see, if you dont care how someone feels how can you lead? other people feelings you need to listin to Silko... yours isnt the only one that counts
  3. Bazonga, I am not going to apologize. I am not going to argue with you about how much I hurt your feelings. Get over it.
  4. i never said he is a ninja... its just that he kinda represents one... i never said that he IS a ninja... and you basically said all that i said was an insult to Darth Vader and the Star Wars fanbase... those are you words and i took it as it was said... you should be sorry, because you said something that was un-called for
  5. I was not throwing a low blow, if you took it that way then that is on you. I was simply stating my disagreement with both calling Darth Vader a ninja and your statement about his level head. As I said in my post I am not apologizing for anything I have said.
  6. PS: you did insult me... and you shouldnt be proud of it... that was a low blow and you know it
  7. explain to me what a Ninja/samari is to you... personally i belive you are thinking of a different thing
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 27 of 27
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.