Conversation Between Nocte and OzzyIzSick

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. That is perfectly fine by me, just know that your training division will be for non-recruit soldiers. All recruits are to serve under a specific squad in the Training Division and go through two camps and recruit two good soldiers before they can be processed into the rest of the Army.
  2. However you want to do your things thats fine with me.

Andimion and I actually had plans for this army. Plans that i wont let go to waste because you have nothing to do.

Even if i have to go to Loco to get my part in the training division, i will. However, im going to ask for your permission to start my Advanced Training Operations inside the division, WHICH will be let by myself.
  3. No I'm not kicking you out, I'm just retaking over it. I gave it to you because I was focused on my Battalion. As Lieutenant General, I don't have a Battalion. Now that isn't the reason I'm taking over, I was looking at the new over all rules that are being put in place. I am going to be be running Head Hunter Camps and your maps should be perfect. As for the rest of the training division it's going to be the training division for the new recruits that come in.
  4. Hold on, let me get this straight. I built the training division from scratch, ive had personalized maps made, game types made. Now because you want to take over HH camps and because yo have ideas, you're kicking me out of my position and all the work i put into it? Oh cool..
  5. Ozzy you can still remain as an officer, but I running things now for the Training Division. I don't want to seem like an asshole, but my ideas will hopefully aid in the transition to the new FC. It will also get more recruits interested in Head Hunter Camps.
  6. Since when have i been inactive i the training division? I have everything set up for the warsim. Thanks for your concern though.
  7. lol thanks for setting that up (REDD training application process)
  8. Just wanted you to know that HADES is relatively ready for the battles. ARES has been cleared out.
  9. OMGZZ nobody in my company looll - im gunna msg these fools on Live.
  10. Well it loves you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.