Conversation Between Juggernaut9473 and UNLUCKY NUM13ER

8 Visitor Messages

1. Kk. I am already working on a little something right now. Was just goofing off in forge and then fiery joined in and we started making a bc map. I can show it to you either late Monday or early Tuesday
  2. Alright well tonight/tomorrow won't work for me. Monday I'm free all day. Tues anytime before 7 pm est & wens anytime after 3pm est.
  3. I should be on till about 10 pm est tonight. Then there is tomorrow till about 1 or 2 in the morning. Monday not so sure but Tuesday and Wednesday I will be on for most of the day
  4. Hey Jugs, we should get together soon and forge a new bootcamp map. When works best for you?
  5. LOL OK, good to see you decided to join back up, i remember when you were LTG in Rev 2. I'd ask you what plans you have but I see Donkey beat me to it. Let's talk next time you're on xbox/Skype.

my Skype is SnowStormXIII/ Forest "UNLUCKY" Novak
  6. I just enlisted in REDD, since Fuzzy is being a pain in the butt im gonna change myself over with the last of my admin powers, just gonna put myself as enlisted, you can change me to whatever you want when you get the time
  7. usually peacetime transfers arent a problem but if you want to wait and do an interview with them then ok
  8. Hey Jugs, just a heads up. I would like to interview all BLUEs switching from BLUE army to REDD before approving the transfer. I already did interview ReiBear so her transfer is clean. Just be sure any other transfers have gone through me first.

However if any REDDs want to go BLUE I have no problem with that.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.