Conversation Between Puba and VerbotenDonkey

62 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Puba I need your weekly report.
  2. Good to hear Puba. Get in touch with Staff Sergeant Coda, he has some good plans.
  3. Back in action sir . So is raider and trooper
  4. Donkey , we should get the LARP activated again . But if we do we need to see how many people are still intersted . What ya say ?
  5. Wow, you know I never got a notification that you left a visitor message xD Yes, I'm submitting the promotions in once I get home from work.
  6. conformation of my promotion orders that were sent to you?
  7. Raider told me that he told you but just to make sure . Me , trooper , dustyman , and raider couldn't make it due to us going to paintball . Just want to make sure you knew.
  8. Well snice only 4 people showed up to pratice including me . We did pratice with panics platton and it went pretty well. Unlucky could vouch on us for that
  9. i will notify everyone on xbox live and on the forums. dont worry about it if you cant show up . my mom is the same way. but school is out so i could stay late now
  10. Go for it, thats why I postponned it last week. Also Link/Cola won't be there because their disc broke, theyve already told me. I might be late cause my mom is mad at me -__- She doesn't want me playing Xbox late anymore.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 62
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.