Conversation Between UNLUCKY NUM13ER and Project X A02

35 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Hey cool project! I'll post in it tomorrow when I get a chance!
  2. Hey Unlucky I posted a story on the related to the results of tonight's battle night you should check it out when you get the chance!
  3. Thanks Unlucky the Roster has been updated!
  4. D3ad1te is a PFC he participated in the battle yesterday.
  5. Yea he can join, I had him in the Rangers but Jacknife isn't doing much for them there. I am also adding D3ad1te to the Firesnakes, look for him on my friends list and add him as well.
  6. Just sent BETRAY my squad report. Also sent Renegade a message asking if he wanted to join the FireSnakes.
  7. Actually I haven't. Posted this weeks maps yet, but Im in the middle of working on them right now, expect them out by tonight!
  8. I know I posted this after you posted this week's map but next week for sure. One Copy+Paste method I use is replace the background with white select what I want to use and when I paste it unto another picture I use transparent selection. Of course this is all on paint I don't know what program you use to make your maps! But yeah just trying to help, take care and God Bless!
  9. WAY TO GO PROJECT! Those are awesome!! I doubt I will be able to add them into this week's maps but once I find out how to take each individual weapon it'll be amazing. Great job.
  10. Yo Unlucky, check your pm's when you get a chance!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 35
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.