Conversation Between OPOC1L1PSE and UNLUCKY NUM13ER

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. A Size 7 Sandal, Stubbles007, & Blackwalts have all transferred from Dreadrogue to Sedulous. I already updated the roster.
  2. Will do sir!
  3. Thanks for your interest in Predator OPOC, next time you see me on xbox lets talk.
  4. Alright sounds good. And practice can be hard for some people. Some days work when others won't. That's why Hellwolf is going to start running platoon practices again. If some people don't make practice don't waste your time with them you can always recruit more.
  5. Yeah, it's been decided that we're now known as "Fireteam Inferno". As for practices, I probably should lol. I'll ask around, maybe do a post. It's hard though, not too many seem to be active in there and I'm still waiting for a couple of them to even get on and accept my friend requests. I'll see what I can do Unlucky
  6. Hey you gunna pick a name for your Fireteam anytime soon? Also I know this week is hard cause of thanksgiving and stuff but you should organize Fireteam practices. You don't have to rely on Hellwolf scheduling platoon practices.
  7. Well I'm sure you'll do great
  8. Thanks OPOC1L1PSE, I have a lot planned out.
  9. Nice job on becoming REDD FM Unlucky!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.