Conversation Between SuRroundeD By 1 and Mythonian

54 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Okay, hopefully everything is resolved. If there are other issues, let me know.
  2. Ya, I can sign into my own laptop only his had the problem but I was still signed into mine at my moms when I tried signing in on my brothers laptop so that could have stopped it. Your right . . . my brother's account was made in december . . . So the profile must have been lost when we reverted to the back-up. Hey thanks man I never would have thought of that, I'll get him the good news.
  3. There is currently no account by that name. Either an Admin removed it or it got purged due to inactivity. Or did he create it in December, and it got removed when we reverted to a backup?

He will need to create a new account.

As for you not being able to sign in yourself, I am unsure about the cause. Are you able to sign in on other computers?
  4. Max's account name is GlassyDread, and no, when I tried to sign myself in (to see if he just forgot his password) it didn't work either. I'm still signed in on my laptop here (at my moms), I tried signing in on my brothers laptop (at my dads) so I'm guessing it's either his laptop or maybe that he got IP got banned. The later might be true because when I registered him, my laptop was also at my dads and therefore we were sharing an IP, I remember you messaging me about it, but we cleared it up.
  5. Sign in to the website? What is his account name? Were you able to sign in yourself?
  6. Hey Myth, I need a favor. Last week I was trying to get my brother to sign in and get a boot camp so he could participate in the previous battle night. Problem was he said he couldn't sign on. After a few more days of me thinking he was just being lazy I finally tried to sign him in to his laptop, however, it didn't work. When I tried to sign myself in, that failed also. I am not sure whats going on but Max (brother) still can't sign in, can you please help?
  7. Thanks.
  8. Emerald Tower has 200 defending troops, after the Bombing Raid.
  9. I have a question about BLUE's attack on Emerald Tower, before the bombing raid, were there 250 or 200 soldiers on the map? On the warmap is says -50 followed by 200 but does this mean they lost 50 and 200 remain or that they lost 50 from 200? If the later is true than shouldn't we outnumber REDD forces 2:1?

Just a question.
  10. Thanks Myth.

I'm hoping your right about SOPA, but wrong about your last few sentences.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 54
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.