Conversation Between Bodaciousbaconn and bazongaman502

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. nerd lol jk
  2. Okay, I'll send it to you sense you OBVIOUSLY want it.
  3. its fine dude, you can if you want... it would be nice to see who is all there... but its not manditory for me
  4. Thanks for your concern Zonga. I appreciate it a lot and if you would still like it, I can send it to you in less than a second.
  5. dont worry, like 10 min after i sent that, we had an officer meeting and Max ended up saying the unit was saved... sorry to scare you, i just wanted you guys all to be safe and together.. not split apart.. sorry for the issue
  6. I am currently under the impression that I have already turned my roster into Maxdoggy and being threatened to have one of my platoons shut down does not bode with me. If you need one also, I will gladly PM you one.
  7. Maxdoggy and i need a full roster of everyone and what squad there in that you control ASAP, if you cant do it, tell us who can... otherwise the platoons and company will be shut down
  8. Thats the response i would get from a 5 year old kiddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd
  9. because i said soooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
  10. :'( but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.