Conversation Between Nocte and VerbotenDonkey

30 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. I'm actually in IMPSOCOM right now, so I follow orders strictly under Lieutenant General WSxAngel. I am to be given a squad by him.
  2. You ready to lead a Squad? Or life still got you tied up?
  3. Alright sounds good. Best of luck cause REDD needs it. Hope to see them on the field soon.
  4. Nah I'll do it on my own, I was doing it before this war started but RaZ stepped in and said that I couldn't because of my high rank.
  5. If you want, I'll help you create said Squad for REDD.
  6. Ya I've led an entire Battalion and I've helped run an Army, but I've never ran a nice cozy brotherhood that is a squad. Which is what I really want to do. Create a very respectable squad. That isn't about winning, but keeping the war-sim feel and building a brotherhood.
  7. Yeah, to me, the Squad leader has always been the most important person because he deals directly with the enlisted and fights with them. Ive prestiged through the ranks multiple times and it's always been my favorite.
  8. I might, but I don't know if I am going to be in HighCom. I want to run a squad, I never was given that privilege because of me jumping into officer shoes at the beginning of last war.
  9. Thanks you coming back soon? Looks like REDD needs you!
  10. Happy to see you as Lieutenant General.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 30
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.