Conversation Between VerbotenDonkey and iFurrious

16 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Yes there is a hidden barracks area, with all the beds and such, and a hidden CO's Office, those are the two hidden areas. It fit the Rebel theme I think. And I plan on removing the rocks this time around and test out the new combat system, should it come to fighting. This will allow open interaction. I am also hoping there will be more interaction in the roleplaying aspect, such as taking prisoners when outgunned, surrendering, etc. Allow for more intrication. And things like, only the NCOs in REDD have comm devices, so if an NCO is down, then the Enlisted could kneel down next to his side and use the COMM device to radio in to base, etc. Small things like that. I was also thinking, to fit the new combat system, that the CO's would sit in their base more often, even during combat, to direct things. Because in reality, they wouldn't be in the direct action, since they need to coordinate things. Then, when a player dies, they would respawn and report back to the CO for new orders. Things that like.
  2. Okay, I looked over the map today and at first I was wow, there isn't much on the Blue side. But then I found the rooms that were like hidden. Also I noticed that the tunnel is blocked off. How long do you plan to be blocked and then allow interaction?
  3. Yeah sure works for me. I tried contacting Trevor to tell him that the LARP was going to be picking back up, but he didn't respond. I'll show you around the BLUE side to show you all the additions when I get the chance; I also planned on adding in either a Warthog for REDD and a Revenant for BLUE or something along those lines, basically a vehicle for both, and they both would not be allowed combat (Empire shipment of chain gun rounds was not sent in yet or something, etc). Just more to interact with. Maybe new weapons/Armor abilities as well. Also need to get BLUE situated with two addition teams as well, to do Live Fire training with.
  4. Wow I like it. Yeah silver didn't have much so I just go with what you have here. I'll edit the roster either tonight or tomorrow. Also I am going to have Scarekro as my XO if thats okay.
  5. Also, as far as storyline goes, I wanted something set in stone definitely. if Silver didn't have anything, I was thinking that BLUE is currently excavating the grounds to gain entrance to that Hangar, which they believed has some sort of Forerunner Tech. They have lost contact with the BLUE Frigate /Lost Glory/, and have no way to get in contact with them. Thus they are sitting ducks on the grounds. They need to infiltrate the REDD Outpost (giving them meaning into invading the REDD side of the canyon other then to get them to leave) and gain access to any REDD Tech such as Radios, Satellites, or Pelicans/Falcons to gain access to the Skies and hopefully regain contact with the Frigate, which hopefully would still be in orbit. Worst case scenario ... they would need to mask themselves as REDDs and hopefully gain access to Imperial Ships and find a way to get in contact with their lost Fleet.
  6. You're all clear on this end for the LARP. You have moderation powers over the forum so you can edit in the BLUE portion of the ROSTER whenever you please.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.