Conversation Between Anarchy and UNLUCKY NUM13ER

60 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Meltdown for BLUE then
  2. Hey so idk if we're supposed to pick Sundays maps today. But REDD will just go with Abandon. I know its a shitty map but it is also Asymmetrical so it should be tested...I'll pick a better map next week.
  3. Go for it
  4. Are you OK with the Peacetime transfer?
  5. Hey congratulations BLUE did good tonight. But don't expect it to be so easy next week
  6. Yea it's cool, if anybody ever wants to transfer from REDD to BLUE you can just go ahead and transfer them. But anybody transferring from BLUE to REDD I would like to interview first.
  7. Solid.

Mind giving me the OK to transfer the recent "peacetime transfer" to BLUE?
  8. Hey so for the duration of the Beta War I work every Sunday until 7pm EST. So I will rely on one of my HC members to run REDD for the first hour of battles. Tomorrow Gargoyle will be in charge, and I have already briefed him on the rotation.

Hopefully by January I can just get work off of Sundays and it won't be a problem.
  9. lol I'm only offering to sell it back to you, for oh I don't know.....Let's say 1,000,000,000 vCash?

I'm going to need some massive funds for my Imperial Weapons Research program when Halo 4 drops.
  10. Good sir, are you trying to convince the BLUE FM to go back REDD?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 60
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.