Conversation Between SuRroundeD By 1 and Blackhawk570

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You're in the woods with three other people, you are all guarding some kind of military complex. You cautiously navigate the forest, making sure not to step on twigs or trip over roots, and everyone in your fireteam is keeping an eye out for hostiles.

Suddenly, your point man's head explodes. The three of the rest of you are confused, and dazed as you all get covered in brains and bone fragments, before you can react, the man to your left has his vertebra severed by a trio of bullets. You and your last man turn around and scan the area behind you to try and find the shooter, but there is nothing, just the empty, lush forest. The next thing you know, when you turn to your last ally to bark orders, he's already dead, a single bullet pierced his heart, and you watch as blood soaks his clothing and the ground beneath him.

At that moment you feel someone grab you from behind, it's me, and you can hear me laughing, oh so quietly, as I sink my cold steel knife into your jugular, ripping the dogtags from your neck and asking, "Does it hurt?" before pushing you to the ground, and as you sit there bleeding I kick your body around on its back, and dangle those dog tags in front of your eyes until your vision goes black.

You've been surrounded . . . by one.

And that's about as detailed as I'm getting with visitor messages . . .
  2. You know I just realized. How the fuck can you be surrounded by 1 person.
  3. Dude, I love BLUE Army, you have no idea, but I joined REDD with the Resistance to help with balancing issues (not that I'm a game changer or anything but I'm part of the Resistance Company).

Hopefully I'll be back on BLUE by the time this war ends.
  4. Yo Surrounded remember how much fun we had the first war together? I can bring that fun back if you come BLUE man. All the cool kids are doing it.
  5. Oops, I'll try to remember that.
  6. Please, next time leave the seat down.
  7. Haha, well that didn't last long, but we knew you couldn't stay away for long, welcome back brah.
  8. Nah lol I am back on Blue now
  9. I'm guessing that you didn't do that yourself?
  10. Im Blue? Holy shit I am
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.