Conversation Between silversleek and SuRroundeD By 1

9 Visitor Messages

1. Alright thank you for the information, I'll be sure to get word to King.
  2. Well, wolfpack was demoted, as the second assault is no longer a platoon. (since we only had one squad.) He is now a CWO. King Nothing has been demoted to WO, due to no fault of his, simply because were moving everyone down a bit. You are also demoted to one of the seargeant ranks. (undecided which) simply because the WO position is now filled by king. That russianbear is also your new 1st lieutenant. On another note, the 2ns lieutenant and captain ranks have been removed.
  3. Congradulations on the promotion Major, you've deserved it. However, along with the promotion comes questions about the lower downs.

My first question is about the status of Wolfpacks current rank, the rank list posted by Fuzzy lists him as the CWO of our squad, meaning either he was demoted or someone needed to take the rank.

Which leads me to my second question, the same rank list says that VKing NothingV has been demoted to a WO, is this for real or an error on Fuzzy's part?

Thank you.

P.S. I was going to post this as a private message but you currently have no room in your inbox.
  4. Yo Silver, I saw you post about the Fall Tournament, I just contacted Jake and he's up for the whole thing. I'm indifferent but if you sign up I'll fight. I don't have anyone elses phone number so I haven't asked any other members.
  5. Silver, Jake (VKing NothingV) currently has no power. DTE's website details that it could be a few days before all residents have their power restored, but as of 4:45 PM EST there is no estimate to when his power will be restored. Just letting you know that it could be a few days before Jake can get back online.
  6. hmm . . . I wont be able to attend today.

7. there is.
  8. Yo Silver I don't think I will be able to be at BC today if there is one. Can you confirm there is boot camp today please?
  9. Nah man thats cool don't sweat it, I'll get in a boot camp when I can. I heard universal ones are monday's and wednesdays so maybe you can help me get into one of those. Thanks for the notification to bro, good luck in tomorrows battle, Hoorah.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.