Conversation Between LocoCrazy and Anarchy

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ever since I've joined, I've seen two things:
    1. Vets saying everyone who hasn't bee in FC since Halo 2/Early Halo 3 being in high leadership positions are pointing FC in the wrong direction
    2. None of them, and I mean none, doing anything to step up and take leadership roles.

And in those past 18 months, the community has continuously grown, with the only exception being RaZ and Ghost initiating OP Firestorm.

I don't see you as a bad guy. I really don't care about any checkered past you may have, actually it's those with the checkered past you can trust not to hold anything back. I'm just not going to agree that this army, or this community, is on any path to anything terrible. Can't say I agree with having a whole MLG team, or certain things being allowed/disallowed, but the heart is still there, I'm just sorry you don't see it.

Maybe we can talk. But tomorrow, hopefully, we'll have won this war and someone else will be FM.
  2. Interesting beliefs. Respectable but mistaken on many accounts. Know that I dont and never have looked for Respect to hold my words and opinions high. And logic has very little to do with things seeing who is in the war council.

Your subordinates who help run Blue do a fine job I'm sure and never have I doubted their capabilities but its the direction they're pointed is whats troubling me. The same goes for Red.

You dont need to tell me statistic that Im already aware of, 75% of your career as a leader is not something to brag about especially in the open. But because of the previous blue leader and how you were selected, I trust his choice and reasoning.

Now I'm not one for long discussion. The more it drags the further from the point it gets, so! If you wish to carry on then we may resume this via Live or another means of communication.

A shame you see me an a 'bad guy' now.
  3. If you're going to base your judgement off simply hearing things from others, my case against judging your logic is even more proven.

And I've been FM for 8 months. I'm no vet, but 75% of my career has been in this position, I don't consider myself "new" to it after 4 wars.

Your opinion holds its weight based on your experience, sure, but basing your opinion and say off a supposed understanding of what's going on is not logical, and therefor ruins your credibility. The fact that you're more or less leaving or staying away based on what a few people do without seeing the inner workings of BLUE army as a whole puts a huge shot in my and most everyone's respect for you. There are over 100 active members in BLUE alone, with similar numbers in REDD. This army is not in "fucksville", it was 9 months ago when our average turnout was 8 people for a battle night, but it sure as hell isn't now. 99% of the people here are committing to what this community is about, and those 99% are indeed what we, as leaders, are about.
  4. But I do. You see, I know things that go on in the War counsel and in both armies because of amigos of mine, obviously. Now you aren't one of those that I mentioned but its good you took offence, i mean that, it is good. You are, however, a textbook Field marshal but being new to the rank it calls for it.

You did sustain this community for 6 years. So I'll do whatever I please as long as its within the rules and as far as I know, no rules have been broken.
  5. Don't even, Loco. Do not judge the community you are no longer active in. I don't act like I know the FC of your time, so don't act like you now know mine.
  6. Should be obvious by now but its a shame to say that Fear is done, not that it was ever off the ground officially but we refuse to put forth any effort where every single game somebody from either side starts drama. FC's gone to fucksville and despite my efforts to make it better. Subjugation, ignorance and dick sucking are a practice for some of those high ups.

fuck the was way to long.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.