Conversation Between Harry and UNLUCKY NUM13ER

10 Visitor Messages

1. HBD
  2. lol I noticed that too! But not anymore, I literally JUST made the payouts for the ATL vs SF vBookie
  3. You have 666 vCash you devil child!
  4. Hey so you can ignore the majority of the Platoon Roster message I sent you (read it anyways though), I know you updated most of Resistance last week. However if you can I'd like you to add a "Reserves" section to the rosters as well. Also if you could create a platoon emblem for Vanguard that would be great.
  5. PORQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE We will have to make this up some time..
  6. sorry I don't know if we can meet, Jam isn't able to get on tonight and now is the deadline. So I suppose jam & I will have to forfeit. Besides I think round 2 is against Guzzie and one of his friends...the two of you would probably fair better than Jam and I against them.

If however you ever wanna do a 2v2 in the future....even for shits and giggles I'm down, hell even if I have a random partner. I love 2v2's.
  7. When should we do the 2v2 match?!
  8. Haha good to know, I look forward to working with you and your new platoon.
  9. I'm going to be looking forward to this coming war with you leading the way. Cpt. Chin will help you win! Lulz.
  10. HAPEE BURFHDAYE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.