Conversation Between UNLUCKY NUM13ER and LyricsMode

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Those are good too Lol well, nice taste in music.
  2. Those are all good picks too, my other favorite bands are Mushroomhead (their logo is my avatar, everyone always asks), Metallica, Motley Crue, & Audioslave. But I like just about every rock band.
  3. Thanks! What are your other favorite bands? besides them I
    Like disturbed, three days grace, Linkin park, Hollywood undead, and much more. Anything hard really.
  4. Godsmack is my 3rd favorite band, they've fucking amazing. My favorite songs of theirs are "Whiskey Hangover" & "Cryin' Like a Bitch". Glad to see you have good taste in music.
  5. I always liked that song, glad you caught that :P
  6. Haha I just noticed the text in your sig.
    "I see you've been blinded by what you believe
    Now back up and sit down, shut up and act like you need to be"
  7. My bad on this ~ I do have it on my fileshare on 4, I just couldn't figure out how to link to it on waypoint. (Referring to my map). If you download it, play Blue team so you can play with the turrets and stuff. Also, Start where the mongooses are and the railings should help you from there..if you wanna wait, it is a bit confusing and I've had people start at the wrong spot, so let me know when your ready. Sorry to bombard you with messages. I know your busy. Just making sure you know it's on my fileshare. Later!
  8. Damn! I just recently got into them about..oh, I'd say four months ago? Anyway, I tried american tragedy. Not my style. Swan Songs is also their only album I like.
  9. lol yes I've been a fan of theirs since they were labeled with MySpace music. Although the only Album I really liked was Swan Songs. And I've seen them in concert twice now.
  10. Someone liked my sig.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-fx-...feature=relmfu (First song I ever heard by them, not a huge fan of it now, but its pretty good)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.