☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Microsoft done F'ed up

Rate this Entry
So there have been tons of rumors spreading about Xbox one such as Microsoft monitoring gamers via kinect cam and not being able to have used games ect....

Many xbox gamers have been put off on the things that have been announced with the xbox one. Microsoft right now just appears as if it is all about money and less about the gamers. I for one am most likely not going to get a xbox one until they come to their senses. The fact that they are trying to control gamers like this is an outrage!

Things that are confirmed that are turn offs is the fact that you have to check in(get online with xbox) within 24 hours. That right there is BULL! What if people want to go on vacation? That right there is not ok! You can not expect gamers to "check in" when YOU want microsoft. Who do you think you are?! When did gaming become like this?

Another thing that is kind of a turn off yet isn't that bad is the fact that you may not be able to trade in games, buy used games, or even let a friend borrow the a game. Microsoft states that they will leave that option up to the games developers which I kind of understand but at the same time I feel like that is unfair to those who have more than one xbox in their houshold that can't take a game and play it in the other room because of this. That is utterly ridiculous. So I have to spend more $$ just to play a game I already own in the other room? I understand they are trying to prevent piracy but doing this is going to make it worse. There will always be ways for piracy. It may take a few years but people are so smart that they will find ways to get around this.

Ps4 has promised no restrictions and hell it is $100 cheaper. As long as I can remember sony has never charged for online service. They offer playstaion plus which you can pay for a month which allows to you get cheaper games and downloadable content. But it is an option not requirment.

In short. Microsoft done messed up. In my opinion they are trying to control gamers into basically living off their xbox. The concept of having a all in one entertainment console is cool for those who are into that but for what they are expecting out of us is sheer bullshit! I remember the days when all it took was hooking up your game console to the tv and internet and just playing and having fun. I understand that the xbox one is already selling like crack and that is just what they are getting. A drug that will get you hooked and drain you of your money.

My thoughts go out to your wallets for those who are getting the xbox one.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

People need to read into this stuff more.

You do relise your Xbox is still connected to the Internet even if its off right? the Xbox or any console is never 100% off when you hit the off button. Let alone, im sure its only if your xbox is on, but not connected. They wont count off.

The Xbox and the PS4 are almost the same if you read into everything rather than going by what you hear (not saying anything direct to you Rei). If you really looked deep into each companies policies, you can see they are just about the same. Microsoft is just doing the "We aren't gonna lie to you, we are going to tell you what our policy says." while Sony is "We will tell you all you want to hear, but there are somethings we are doing you may not like, but we aren't really going to openly tell you".

Just look at how Sony announced that in order to play PS4 games online, you'll have to pay $5 a month. He said it while the audience was cheering and you could hardly hear him.

Microsoft is being face to face with their choices and their customers (me and others)

Sony is basically wearing a mask in front of their customers saying what people want to hear and then a day later everything they said ends up being not 100% correct.

Id rather give someone my money that I know is telling me the truth flat out rather than paying someone who is trying to hide things.

Its your money though, I can't tell you what you can and can not buy. I just feel Microsoft is the smarter choice because you now know their full intentions while Sony is still rather blurry.
    Bazonga must work for microsoft
    lol
    Zonga I didn't say that being connected to the internet was the issue. but being forced to log in every 24 hours or get penalized is not ok. Also sony has NEVER in history charged for online service. There is a OPTION to pay monthly for playstation plus which is worth the money because it gives you some great perks. Also if you heared through the applause sony saying that they will charge 5 bucks a month for online play that is still much cheaper than xbox live. But they will not charge to play games online. And you say people need to read into this more but I think it is you who need to read into it more and accept the fact that microsoft is F***ing it's customers in the butt!

Also I would like to add that you can enjoy paying 600 bucks for a system that demands so much money and time out of you. You will find yourself very lonely considering a LOT of xbox loyal gamers are switching to sony. Out of all the people I have talked to about this from facebook, twitter, and xbox 360 only 1 person said they were going to get a xbox one. To me those statistics right there make me want a ps4 over xbox one
    Updated 06-13-2013 at 08:58 AM by xXReiBearXx
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    Also if you heared through the applause sony saying that they will charge 5 bucks a month for online play that is still much cheaper than xbox live. But they will not charge to play games online. And you say people need to read into this more but I think it is you who need to read into it more and accept the fact that microsoft is F***ing it's customers in the butt!

Also I would like to add that you can enjoy paying 600 bucks for a system that demands so much money and time out of you.
    Sony has confirmed that they will charge to play online multiplayer. XBL is $5 a month, so it's the same as PS+. The X1 costs $500, not $600.
    Zonga I didn't say that being connected to the internet was the issue. but being forced to log in every 24 hours or get penalized is not ok. Also sony has NEVER in history charged for online service. There is a OPTION to pay monthly for playstation plus which is worth the money because it gives you some great perks. Also if you heared through the applause sony saying that they will charge 5 bucks a month for online play that is still much cheaper than xbox live. But they will not charge to play games online. And you say people need to read into this more but I think it is you who need to read into it more and accept the fact that microsoft is F***ing it's customers in the butt!

Also I would like to add that you can enjoy paying 600 bucks for a system that demands so much money and time out of you. You will find yourself very lonely considering a LOT of xbox loyal gamers are switching to sony. Out of all the people I have talked to about this from facebook, twitter, and xbox 360 only 1 person said they were going to get a xbox one. To me those statistics right there make me want a ps4 over xbox one
    Xbox One is selling out of Pre-orders faster than the PS4 >.> Look it up

Trust me, the Xbox isn't being as badly hurt that most people make it seem.

Also, I like everything on the Xbox. Music, Movies, Internet and games. Its the way into the future and I like being ahead of the time rather than finally catching up to todays demands. I read into this stuff daily and always have since about 2 years ago when Durango was first mentioned. Trust me Rei, go on IGN or Gamespot and you will see news articles that are finding out facts that Sony isn't telling the full story. Such as used games and Paying to play online. Everything that is going onto the PS4 now is already on the 360/Xbox One.

Its my preference, I personally think Microsoft is NOT fucking people in the ass, its the people are doing it to themselves without thinking what the true meaning is behind it. Everyone jumps to conclusions from what the HEAR and not what they READ. That's really the only problem in this whole "Console War".

Also Nick, I have a family member that was in the Xbox Devision at Microsofts Headquarters in Redmond until late last year when she retired from them.
    Updated 06-13-2013 at 11:29 AM by bazongaman502
    Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL
    Sony has confirmed that they will charge to play online multiplayer. XBL is $5 a month, so it's the same as PS+. The X1 costs $500, not $600.
    XBL is $5 a month? really? Damn my checking accoutn must be lying to me when they say microsoft takes $9.99 out of me a month. Ok even if they confirmed it that still isn't bad considering they never charged in the past. I still stand by them
    Zonga...what WAS CONFIRMED is the MANDATORY log in within 24 hours and the DRM which is why many people are TURNED off by microsoft. Those two factors alone make it difficult for gamers who actually have lives outside of gaming. Basically FORCING gamers to play xbox as much as possible. Regardless of the "reason" people are NOT HAPPY.
    Zonga...what WAS CONFIRMED is the MANDATORY log in within 24 hours and the DRM which is why many people are TURNED off by microsoft. Those two factors alone make it difficult for gamers who actually have lives outside of gaming. Basically FORCING gamers to play xbox as much as possible. Regardless of the "reason" people are NOT HAPPY.
    Why are you getting mad? Here is the main question. Does this effect you specifically. Don't look at others, because you don't know their 100% preferences. I like everything on the Xbox, including the check in every 24 hours. Im always online either gaming or netflix or other things.

If what Microsoft is doing is effecting you personally, then don't do it. If its no effecting you, there is no reason to complain. Id rather pay that extra $100 to a company iv supported and enjoyed everything they have done all my life. Your voice isn't everyones voice. A lot of people like what Microsoft is doing, including me. I personally get more "bang" for my "buck".

Im not telling you to "deal with it" and get the Xbox, what im saying is don't jump to conclusions until you know the full story 100%.

Also, Microsoft charges XBL $10 a month, $60 a year. Sony will charge $5 a month, $50 a year (I don't think the $50 is fully confirmed or not, but the $5 is).

I get why people hate the Xbox One, but it doesn't effect me in anyway, so I say "Fuck it, im getting an Xbox".
    Rei, I suggest you read this:http://www.ripten.com/2013/06/13/phi...medium=twitter

Something people hate, Microsoft is already planning ahead to make it easier for most people.
    You know why I am mad? Because Microsoft is trying to CONTROL gamers by forcing them to always play. It effects me personally because when the next halo comes out on xbox one I wont be able to be apart of FC because I refuse to get a game console that has so many restrictions and requirments. Since when has it been so hard to just plug in a game console and play? What about the people who aren't interested in all these features that xbox one is going to have? I am NOOOOOOT saying that the console is bad. Frankly it I like what xbox one has to offer before the bs. And that is great for you that you have all the time in the world to play xbox but a lot of people can't/don't so how is that fair? So what the hell am I suppose to do when I go on vacation Zonga? Maybe I can call a buddy and say 'hey while I am on vacation would you mind feeding my cats and hey while you're at it do you mind turning on my xbox once a day so I can play it when I get home?" That is UNNECCASARY! And SO THE HELL WHAT Sony will charge $5 bucks a month!! The NEVER charged before and either way $5 is less than xbox live is currently. So yea I am mad that the gaming console and games I have loved for the last few years is only going to continue if I choose to be a slave to microsoft.
    I swear you are not reading anything.
    XBL is $5 a month? really? Damn my checking accoutn must be lying to me when they say microsoft takes $9.99 out of me a month. Ok even if they confirmed it that still isn't bad considering they never charged in the past. I still stand by them
    That's not your checking account lying, that's you paying for XBL in one-month intervals. I guarantee PS+ will also be more than $5 a month unless you pay for the year subscription.
    the 24 hour thing doensnt mean you have to sign in every 24 hours and play each day or no games, it means if you're offline for more than 24 hours you can't play until you sign back in. If you have online, it will let you play the game immediately. You can stay away long as you want.
    Seems like you take it to mean you have to sign in once a day...
    I'm so tired of all these people complaining about the X1 when they don't know all the facts or understand the policies. I thought this was only on Reddit, but it looks like bits of the circle jerk is spreading everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN
    I'm so tired of all these people complaining about the X1 when they don't know all the facts or understand the policies. I thought this was only on Reddit, but it looks like bits of the circle jerk is spreading everywhere.

Facts are only facts one the company itself announces it. Until then we are stuck with what we read on gaming sites until the console is released. Just saying...
    Facts are only facts one the company itself announces it. Until then we are stuck with what we read on gaming sites until the console is released. Just saying...
    ...They have announced everything we have told you.... you just keep denying it -.-
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.