☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Dafuq????

Rate this Entry
I love how every time I leave FC and come back to check up on things everything has gone nuts! So the majority of Blue went REDD and some REDDs went BLUE and I am all like wtf? And people who were once cool are just dicks now and I am all like dafuq just happened? And then I am all like I retired and I no longer wish to stay BLUE and they all like no bitch you staying BLUE cause this is like that movie about they gay cowboys and BLUE can't quit you and I am all like make me pink...brown...rainbow but I don't wanna be in no army right now and they all like nope we gonna ignore your ass so I am like cool...So I decided to blog about it since I decided to log on and check out all the crazy
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1) The majority of BLUE did not go REDD. About an even number of people from both sides changed over.
    2) Nobody is being a dick that I can see, beyond what FC is capable of.
    3) There is no pink, but you could just request to go White.
    4) Dunbar's flow chart could have saved you a lot of time.
    5) How do you get your Blog to have its own name? I can only post blogs that are just... there.
    Howdy Rei. Try to Pm one of the Neutral Mods to go white or the FM of the army of your choice. That was the advise I got at one point. Good Luck and hopefully you reconsider and stay or transfer Redd . See you around.
    Yay! An appropriate usage for the flow chart! :P
    Whoa guys i was obviously playing around...and silko...really? Why do you even bother posting a comment on my blog? This is why you can't have nice things. And obviously saying I wanna go pink was a joke...calm down
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché
    1) The majority of BLUE did not go REDD. About an even number of people from both sides changed over.
    2) Nobody is being a dick that I can see, beyond what FC is capable of.
    3) There is no pink, but you could just request to go White.
    4) Dunbar's flow chart could have saved you a lot of time.
    5) How do you get your Blog to have its own name? I can only post blogs that are just... there.
    Go to your blog setting Jam
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    Go to your blog setting Jam
    I never saw that before but I looked up when I read this and there it was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché
    I never saw that before but I looked up when I read this and there it was!
    Took me sometime when I first started doing blogs to figure it out as well haha
    I'm a gay cowboy I take offence to this blog! Someone ban reibur.
    I see you have consulted The Guide For FC Complaints
    Ok I didn't even read that stupid guide...frankly I find it crude and uneccsasary. My post had nothing to do with complaining or bitching....Thanks for creating a tool for people to troll with Tanner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise
    I'm a gay cowboy I take offence to this blog! Someone ban reibur.
    You are not a gay cowboy! You are a gay turtle xD
    I would have went REDD but I feel like rei would have missed me too much since I talk to her ALL the time
    Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin
    I would have went REDD but I feel like rei would have missed me too much since I talk to her ALL the time
    :
    Oh how I indeed love blogs over forums. I can actually control the trash that decides to occasionally show up xD
    You removed the flowchart! This blog isn't cool anymore. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy
    You removed the flowchart! This blog isn't cool anymore. :/
    Well if the person who posted it wasn't silko i may had found humor in it. but alas...
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.