☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Weight Loss 101

Rate this Entry
Summer is slowly coming to a end. Now is a good time for those trying to lose weight to get with it for the winter lol Here are a few weight loss tips.

#1 Diet
Now, I am sure everyone is like "no shit" but, there are different types of dieting. For most people Dieting is the hardest part of weightloss. Changing what you eat and drink can be a challenge but you need to slowly get your body into it. As I had mention there are different types of dieting. The most and fastest diet is eating healthy foods and drinking water only. That is mainly for health nuts to be honest with you. The key to a proper diet isn't all about what you eat but merely how much you eat. Knowing what you put in your mouth is important but it is more important knowing how much you are putting in. Here are some starter suggestions on proper portion eating.

*If you are a soda drinking the first step is to stop drinking dark soda and switch to clear soda such as Giner Ale, Sprite, 7UP, ect.
*WATER drink at least 8 glasses worth of water daily.

*If you order food out divide the food in half and save the rest for the next day or split the order with someone. The main problem with ordering food is that they come with more food then you need.

*Cut back on the meat. Small portions of meat. The rest of your plate should be veggies.

*Water to fill you. If you finish your food yet still feel hungry then drink some water instead of going for seconds.

#2 Excerise

A fast way to shed the pounds is cardio. Jogging, dancing, and walking is a good way to get the blood flowing. Start with walking. Instead of driving to your friends house (if they are close enough and your not on a time limit) walk to their house. If you are in no rush to be where you need to be then you should walk everywhere. Dancing is a fun way to shed the pounds. Even if you can't dance well as long as you are activly moving. So get some tunes on and dance. Jogging is a good and exhausting way to get your cardio on. The more you jog the better you will feel. If you smoke then I highly suggest starting with speed walking and working your way up to jogging. Weight lifting is also good for tone and definition and to get some strength, but cardio also makes the fat go bye bye.

Hopefully these lil tips help anyone trying to shed some weight before the summers end and before they put more on when thanksgiving comes around. Good luck!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wrote a 10 page essay on diets last year xD

I support your plan fully for weight loss. I, however am more of a fan of conditioning that comes almost the opposite of what you stated xD

Great post though and I've seen some awesome results for you
    im very thin. but unmuscular I get bored when exercising. I've tried listening to music. doesn't work for me
    Why the fuck would I want to lose weight before thanksgiving? The whole fucking point of the rest of the year is to train your stomach to be able to take enormously large amounts of food at thanksgiving. And what the fuck is a cardio?
    lol blast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spattan177
    im very thin. but unmuscular I get bored when exercising. I've tried listening to music. doesn't work for me
    Building muscles is hard work. It involves consistant workouts and dieting. Try doing it while you watch TV. I like to do sit ups while watching TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof Blastoise
    Why the fuck would I want to lose weight before thanksgiving? The whole fucking point of the rest of the year is to train your stomach to be able to take enormously large amounts of food at thanksgiving. And what the fuck is a cardio?
    That is why for people who want to lose weight it is best to do it now before thanskgiving because by then your body will be trained lol Also if you don't even know what cardio is then why are you questioning me lolz
    Updated 08-15-2013 at 10:08 AM by xXReiBearXx
    Personally, I like to pack on a few pounds for my winter hibernation.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    That is why for people who want to lose weight it is best to do it now before thanskgiving because by then your body will be trained lol Also if you don't even know what cardio is then why are you questioning me lolz
    Cardio is for noobs, ask Guzzie. All he does is cardio and he is weak. While I on the other hand will refuse to find out what cardio is, and eat massive amounts of food and lift heavy weight. You just don't understand anything reibur.
    yeah dawg, you gotta bulk during winter! Cut during summer! (in less your 6'4 like me, I'm always bulking)
    Blastoise cardio is for people who want to lose fat/calories weight lifting is for muscle...also being a female we don't bulk up for winter lol Also cutting in the winter is good because fo all the holidays where you eat with your family....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk
    yeah dawg, you gotta bulk during winter! Cut during summer! (in less your 6'4 like me, I'm always bulking)
    I'm 6'4 too :o. And Rei, weight lifting can help you loose fat. You do realize more muscle = more calories burned. At the rate I eat food I should be about 400 pounds, but i'm not, i'm a healthy 389 pounds. Someday reibur I will teach you the ways of fitness.
    I'm 6'4 too :o. And Rei, weight lifting can help you loose fat. You do realize more muscle = more calories burned. At the rate I eat food I should be about 400 pounds, but i'm not, i'm a healthy 389 pounds. Someday reibur I will teach you the ways of fitness.
    You need to have fat to turn into muscle. Most men have high metabolisims which means you can eat and eat and burn it off without having to work out much. Not everyone's fat burns away though. Some people's fat just is replaced by muscle and they still have a belly but the belly is muscle and not fat. I don't need you to teach me anything. I am giving my advice on methods that have worked for myself xD
    Toning>Bulking.
    Strength - Blastoise>Guzzie
    Speed - Who the fuck cares
    Awesomeness - Blastoise>Goosi
    So if we plug the numbers into this equation...
    Blastoise>Goosi x 2(bulking x)(Cutting y) / guzziesfaggotlevels = Kyle knows more and bulking is better
    Simple math really
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie
    Toning>Bulking.
    Blastoise>Goosi
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.