☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Diet Pills

Rate this Entry
So in my many ventures in finding a fast way of losing weight I had come across many diet pills. Now let me explain something to those who are trying to lose weight. If there was a magic pill that made everyone skinny then everyone would be skinny lol Basically NO diet suppliment is going to work they way you want. One pill that many people believed to have worked is called Fastin. What this pill basically consists off is a very big dose of caffine. What it is suppose to do is give you a "energy boost" so you can work out and pump the blood through your body helping you burn off fat. What is actually does is give you a borderline overdose of caffine. Your heart races to an alarming rate. It does indeed pump the blood quickly but at the risk of a heart attack. Basically, downing an entire case in a half of red bull would have the same effect and would be cheaper. Some people say that the pill works and for a little while I thought it did, but that was just all the blood rushing through my brain. It was a god awful feeling and sometimes when I took the pills I thought I was going to die!

Diet pills are meant to give people the illusion that if they take this pill you will wake up in a few weeks skinny. In reality though these pills can lead to problems you don't need. Vitamin pills are the closest thing to a healty diet pill. Although, I have been looking into this new pill that is suppose to be all natural and help with weight loss that I saw in women's fitness. I am debating on trying it out.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Either you burn more than you take in, or you take in more than you burn. Its simple math. Even vitamins won't make that formula different.
    Ya I agree with this completely. While I was in wrestling I had to try and cut weight a whole lot of weight (about like 15 pounds and i only weighed 138). I took a diet pill to help me lose weight, and that was a terrible idea. For the next two weeks I spent more time in the bathroom throwing up than I would have happen in like half a year. Of course mine was a different situation as I was taking them with eating only about 1 meal a day, yet I continued to gain weight, but that is because I can't seem to ever lose weight. Diet pills can help you, but you can't just do the diet pills themselves. You have to make sure you eat a diet that has all the nutrients, carbs, and protein that you need. You also should still try to exercise and use that caffeine to get you motivated to do that exercise. The diet pills should work almost like a preworkout drink, but that is all my opinion
    and anarchy the way it works is that it speeds up cell process in you bodies (supposedly) so then you would need more calories to keep your body moving. If you don't eat as much as you usualy do, then instead of getting the energy from converting the sugars and carbs to glucose, the body resorts to using the fat that is used to store large amounts of sugars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy
    Either you burn more than you take in, or you take in more than you burn. Its simple math. Even vitamins won't make that formula different.
    Never said vitamins would help lose weight. I was sayinh that a vitamin is the only pill that has any health factor where as diet suppliments are a joke lol
    Just exercise and eat well. Enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie
    Just exercise and eat well. Enough said.
    Yea no kidding...but not everyone has the will power to do so....
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.