Mythonian

How many times have you been on the site?

Rate this Entry
While doing some work around the site a moment ago, I just noticed something.

On Firefox, when you right click there's an option for "View Page Info." On the Security tab, it will tell you how many time's you've visited the site...

Have no idea if Chrome has a similar feature, but it's probably somewhere.

I think it counts unique sessions, not individual pages visited. I wasn't expecting it to be that size, so I'm curious, what does it say for you?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

16,023......I think I have a problem.

Priorities, man.
    2,096 times
    /noob
    Yes, 872 times. That's only on my new computer, though. I'm sure the number is colossally higher with my old one
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy
    You disgust me.
    At least twice I would say.
    only one time or so, i just leave the tab open so...

But I also check frequently on my cell phone....so I would double that.
    Um, idk... Mine wouldn't be accurate if I checked. My laptop that i started in fc with is gone. Ive alternated between two different laptops after that one. I've also gone in the site on both my ipod touch and phone a multitude of times. I will never know how long ive visited this site. But the magic is in the mystery ;)
    Um, idk... Mine wouldn't be accurate if I checked. My laptop that i started in fc with is gone. Ive alternated between two different laptops after that one. I've also gone in the site on both my ipod touch and phone a multitude of times. I will never know how long ive visited this site. But the magic is in the mystery ;)
    Mine says go outside. Well it use too. Than I did, and a smiley fave appeared with a ps4 logo next too it.

Than that disappeared. Idk what I'm saying anymore. Anarachy. Go outside. Lol
    i'm up to 800, but i check from my xbox, and phone quite often.
    I cleared my cookie recently so can't tell you but I look ALOT on my phone
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.