☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Stupid Women

Rate this Entry
So as I be going to the gym I be notice some of the women that go there be wearing the make up. WHY!!!!!??? What sense does that make? I get women want to look cute and all but the gym is not the place to look cute. For one it smells like sweaty death so I am sure people don't care about how cute you look. People are there to work out and stay fit or to lose weight not to admire the people around them. By the end of your workout your eyeliner is all over your face instead of your eyes and you look like a racoon which is not cute because you're not a racoon you are a idiotic girl who thought wearing makeup to the gym would get you a guy. FYI little miss gym pageant queen wannabe the majority of the men at gyms are normally already taken...dumbass...

8460778119_47006bd118_z.jpg

and that is my rant of the week lol
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi my name is Stacy.
    The first thing they're doing wrong is going to the gym. Just stay home and do handstand push-ups then run/climb around the neighborhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy
    Hi my name is Stacy.
    Your mom has it going on.
    Despite the species often referred to as "female, woman or ho" being quite confusing, I have managed to gather this much. Apparently, they do it to fulfill their satisfactory-needs, to hide their ugly face or just of habit.
    I'll just state the obvious and say they're going there to look good (and/or meet people) or feel good because they're "at" the gym. They're probably not working hard enough for their makeup to run.

Still doing the gym wrong, tho

Same with people who walk on the treadmill or never increase their lifts...

Also, inb4 "do you even lift bro"
    Updated 08-22-2013 at 07:05 PM by Deathhawk
    Nothing like a little eye candy while doing some reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk
    I'll just state the obvious and say they're going there to look good (and/or meet people) or feel good because they're "at" the gym. They're probably not working hard enough for their makeup to run.

Still doing the gym wrong, tho

Same with people who walk on the treadmill or never increase their lifts...

Also, inb4 "do you even lift bro"
    do you even inb4
    I think you just hate everyone for living.
    Ok #1 All you guys and Silko who post on my BLOG saying who the hell care obviously cares because you read my BLOG and still feel the need to comment with something that is way over used and no longer funny. Blastoise I don't hate everyone just you.

To all the REAL comments about the topic I just think putting on makeup just to go to the gym and sweat it off is stupid and the makeup gets ruined and they just look a mess and it is hilarious. I go to the gym and I see women's eyeliner dripping and it's like WHY!?!
    I think we need spiderman to take over this blog before anything get out of hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie
    Nothing like a little eye candy while doing some reps.

Yea but it's not really eye candy it's more like melting Ice Cream lol
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.