☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

30 Day Ab Challenge

Rate this Entry

Comments

jesus are these supposed to be in one set? wtf @those later dates.

challenge accepted though.
    Yea you just keep doing them everyday. It is hard lol planking is honestly the hardest for me
    Who needs a chart for abs when you have Guzzie to tell you how to get them.
    You can get abs in a much more timely manner if you just stick to handstand push-ups.
    That's a cool chart and all (pretty light in my opinion) but it doesn't tell you that having abs is 80% diet, 20% workout. You want a six pack? Change your diet.
    Guzzie has it right. Don't really mean nothin if you aren't eatin right.
    Listen to goosi, the only muscles he has are abs.
    MLG Abs?
    You REALLY shouldn't work the same muscles (even abs) 3 days in a row or 6 times a week.
    doesn't matter, i'll give up after a day or two when i realize i could be spending the time on netflix eating junkfood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk
    You REALLY shouldn't work the same muscles (even abs) 3 days in a row or 6 times a week.
    A balanced workout gives a day of rest after each workout day for any muscle group. if you're doing abs, do pushups the next day, jog the next day, etc. If you want big, round, obnoxious looking muscles like a body builder, than go ahead, workout obsessively. The decreased recoup time will equal thicker, swollen looking muscle tissue.

If you want dense (but thin), fibrous, strong muscles that are fit and durable and DON'T make you go a size up in shirt, then diet right, perform a balanced workout, and don't do this challenge. Muscle size does not equal muscle strength or endurance, and a six pack doesn't look good on everyone.
    we out here fam
    lol we use to do this back in football after all our workouts as a way to cooldown and the planks where much longer and with weights. I can tell you right now all this did was increase the strength of our core and not give us 6 pack abs.
    Lol some of you tards apparently think I made this chart lol I just saw it online and was like ok xD
    No such thing as over training
    Hey guzzie betcha you can't do it lol
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.