JG GHOST

The New One

Rate this Entry
Hey to the person who is reading this post I like to say that its good to be a member of the Forerunner conflict. I am new so I might be asking for some help and also I like to say that the brother hood has been losing some games latey but I like to make a shout out to the blues that we will get our revenge.

GHOST
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to FC!

(I see that your email is still unverified. If you never received the email or something, let me know and I can manually approve your account, btw)
    the legion needs good soldiers, make BLUE proud!
    Join the GREEN Army, we fight for BLUE sometimes
    Bar fights don't count fuzzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut9473
    Bar fights don't count fuzzy
    lolol. ol. I-O-I <--- TIE fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spattan177
    lolol. ol. I-O-I <--- TIE fighter
    <-O-> Yea well TIE Interceptor! HA!
    Ghost hammer is long dead
    (-O-), TIE Advance, I win
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    (-O-), TIE Advance, I win
    Silko get in the game, that's a TIE Bomber!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spattan177
    Silko get in the game, that's a TIE Bomber!
    No a TIE Bomber is (-O-O-)

The TIE Bomber requires two pilots, thus the duel cockpits. Where as the TIE Advance only requires one pilot. For those who do not know what the TIE advance is, it is a downgraded version of Vader's personal Starfighter shown in A New Hope. Vader's fighter, the TIE Advance X1, was made just for him. Unlike many TIE based ships, Vader's fighter had a hyperdrive and long lasting life support which allowed him to survive the Battle of Yavin by fleeing to the planet Vaal to later be rescued by the Imperial Fleet.

Don't question my Star Wars Knowledge. I will show you the true power of the Dark Side.
    oh, yeah you win. shows how smart I is. but I dare you to question my knowledge of an elder scrolls fan fiction that you don't know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    No a TIE Bomber is (-O-O-)

The TIE Bomber requires two pilots, thus the duel cockpits. Where as the TIE Advance only requires one pilot. For those who do not know what the TIE advance is, it is a downgraded version of Vader's personal Starfighter shown in A New Hope. Vader's fighter, the TIE Advance X1, was made just for him. Unlike many TIE based ships, Vader's fighter had a hyperdrive and long lasting life support which allowed him to survive the Battle of Yavin by fleeing to the planet Vaal to later be rescued by the Imperial Fleet.

Don't question my Star Wars Knowledge. I will show you the true power of the Dark Side.
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.