☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Athena

Rate this Entry
SO my first Blog here is going to be about my new squad ATHENA! I have to say that given a weeks time I did very well at getting a solid team of players. I must admit though that I was SHOCKED at how well we did at the first wargames last Sunday. I knew that some of them were good but we worked together to achieve victory!

I am officially loving FC more and more. I am getting to know everyone and I am loving it. E My first impression in all honesty was it was yet another group of assholes who go on power trips, but now I see I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off! For the most part I get a long with everyone now. I really hope that I can continue to be a squad leader and help bring victory to BLUE army in the next war. For now my main focus is to build Athena and make my fellow BLUE's proud of me!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

FIRST!!!!
    *opens a new page in the notebook for notes*

Please, give us details of these "wargames" you speak about. Also while you are at it, please explain in full detail (dont hold anything back) what is changing within BLUE.

I may be REDD, but i am a nice guy when you get to know me
    Oh, that wonderful feeling of starting your first Squad ...
    BLUE be a happenin' place my friends.
    FIRST ATHENA SQUAD MEMBER!!!!!!!
    That's weird. First war sim I was in I was apart of an army called the Athenian army.
    good to see your enjoying your time here
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.