☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Movie Project Noir "Les Soldats"

Rate this Entry
So I might be back and forth with FC working on a script for a fan made film I want to make based on the anime NOIR. Here is a brief explanation of the storyline as well as a explanation of the original work for all you non-anime fans.

First I want to give everyone the main plot of the original work to get a better idea on my storyline. This is the plot of the anime Noir as found on wikipedia:

The series follows the story of two young female assassins who embark together on a personal journey to seek answers about mysteries from their past. While at first they seem to be only vaguely related to each other, there are clues and hints given throughout the series that there are more than meets their eyes. During the course of the series, they are lured into more and more traps by a secret organization named Les Soldats ("The Soldiers" in French).

There have been rumors that a live action adaption of this show were in talks. Knowing the history of live action American made anime titles, I have decided to attempt to beat Hollywood to the punch.

*****WARNING SPOILER ALERT******

Bellow is a explanation of the anime series key plots about Les Soldats and Noir to help people unfamiliar with the original. There are spoilers though so if you would rather watch the show I suggest skipping over this....

What is Les Soldats?

In the anime we find out that Les Soldats is a mysterious organization that is a thousand years old. A group of people who had survived a bloody war that cost numerous lives, formed the group to protect the weak and take revenge on the world. When one of the main characters travels to a Soldats' village, she finds out that during the late tenth century, Les Soldats have taken place in every social part of humankind. For example, Soldats were witnessed to the birth of the Greone's mafia family which was created 200 years ago from the time the series began.Near the end of the series, one of the main characters states that "Les Soldats" has been consumed by the very greed they once swore to undo, and thus had become like the world itself.

What is Noir?

In the anime, Noir it is known as the name of the two maidens who govern death. In french, Noir means Black. In the show we are told that when the Soldats went under, two hands were left on the surface, so their ancient task is to retrieve the two maidens known as "Noir". In this show, there are three women candidates to become Noir, but only two will actually become the "True Noir".

NOIR "Les Soldats"

The version I am creating is actually a prequel, set one thousand years prior to the original title. It tells the story of two orphan girls, Noémi and Claudette, whom were saved by Les Soldats. Living in the fictional area in Europe called Lunel. The two girls were specially trained to become the perfect soldiers for Les Soldats. A village where Les Soldats inhabit is attacked by an unknown group of soldiers. During the battle Noémi gets knocked down into a flowing river and loses consciousness. Barely surviving she was found by a farmer passing through.He takes her to his farm in a village far from Lunel. When she comes to she has no recollection of what had happened.

The leader of the Les Soldats, named Father, summons the now eighteen year old Claudette to follow a lead on the whereabouts of Noémi.

NOIR "Les Soldats" will explain more about Les Soldats and how Noir came to be what it is in the original work. It will also give and insight to how it links to the main characters in the original.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Can we see it when it's done?
    Tl;dr... Sounds cool tho :)
    Yea of course you guys can see it lol
    Actually read it this time lol... Anyways, sounds pretty cool and will be great if you can pull it off right ;)

Mededust
    Much love
    Mmmhmmm sure >_>
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.