☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

Farewell Le BLUE

Rate this Entry
So as of today I am officially a REDD army member. I apologies to my friends in BLUE and also to the squad I have abandoned. Due to personal life issues I felt it better for not only myself but for BLUE army if I left. GOD SPEED BLUE ARMY!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust
    Disappoint.
    It happens
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    It happens
    indeed, sometimes it is better to just leave the area where the problem is altogether instead of staying there and doing something stupid that will cause trouble. anyway enjoy your stay in REDD

Welcome aboard. Get used to the forums, meet your fellow brothers and get ready for Halo 4
    It's funny, cause REDD has /always/ be known to be more strict than BLUE lol. And now you're saying it's the other way around and REDD is more laid-back xD
    we run things pretty well over here Donkey
    It doesn't surprise me that REDD is more strict than BLUE. We're the empire. BLUE is the rebels. What do you expect to be stricter? But I know that REDD is very well run. That could be the difference. However, I don't know how well BLUE is run. So, I have no idea if that's the problem. Anyway, enjoy your stay in REDD, and I hope you have fun.
    Strict is fine.
    Welcome to REDD sister ;)
    Soon, my plan will become complete!

*insert semi-evil laugh here*
    FUUUUUUUUUUU there goes another, well hope you enjoy REDD, they have all the cookies right now...
    FUCK BLUE!
    BLUE I will never forget thee...

Stupid double posting lol
    Updated 09-22-2012 at 03:03 PM by xXReiBearXx
    In class, I think I'll go with you Rei
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.