Kuhblam

Fires of Heaven Update

Rate this Entry
As an added twist to the end of my story, I will include the following.

----

If the B.L.U.E. wins the XBL beta war on Halo: Reach, the ending will reflect a devastating defeat for the Empire as well the

If the R.E.D.D. wins the XBL beta war on Halo: Reach, the ending will result in the continuance of Imperial domination through Humanity's territory.

If the XBL beta war on Halo: Reach continues beyond the end of April, then a special ending (not a stalemate) will occur.

----

If your faction loses, the majority of that side's characters will most likely be returning to Earth or Victoria in a box... if their body is still intact.

On another side-note... I've also decided to tailor the story's background elements outside the main plot to follow the current progress of the war. If the Brotherhood has a sweep the week I make an update, then intelligence spread around in gossip by the Imperials might reflect that.

~Kuhblam
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

For that first point about BLUE winning, put this at the ending: *a dramatic decrease in Imperial authority.
    This war will almost definitely extend beyond April. Lol.

Nice idea, sir!
    I like it! And since when is this a beta war? 0_0
    So does this mean chapters weekly Kuhblam?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaciousbaconn
    I like it! And since when is this a beta war? 0_0
    This war is effectively considered a "beta" war since it is our first Halo: Reach war, and we are still testing out our gametypes and maps and everything.

Everyone should treat it as a real war nonetheless, but just realize that we are still testing things out. We call it a beta war so that we can change things whenever we find the need to change something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian
    This war is effectively considered a "beta" war since it is our first Halo: Reach war, and we are still testing out our gametypes and maps and everything.

Everyone should treat it as a real war nonetheless, but just realize that we are still testing things out. We call it a beta war so that we can change things whenever we find the need to change something.
    Translation:

HighCom call it Beta-War

Non-HighCom call it Real War.
    Hmm... guess I'll be extending that deadline to the end of May, maybe longer.

The question about the beta war has been answered, apparently.

Not quite, Eagle. The chapters, however, will reflect the current climate of the war.

~Kuhblam
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.