☯♥REI ⚜ BEAR♥☯

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Rate this Entry
So lately there has been so much disrespectful behavior here that it has literally made me sick! I have been so dissapointed in the comments we say to one another. Let me tell you all something. FC is a community with many different people with different veiws on everything. We all need to address these differences the same way we would want others to address them to us.

We are all entitled to our opinions, but that is the thing. We ALL are entitled to our opinions. My opinions, your opinons, others opinions. They ALL matter! No one should ever discredit anyone for their opinions. It is ok to get upset if you do not like someone else's opinions, but it is another thing to speak freely about it knowingly causing a argument.

I didn't get to vote in a very important poll because it was locked before I had the chance to read it. I was very hurt that the reason why is because people started to get nasty to one another about a topic that has been going on all this month.

If you don't like someone here then that is your right but you don't have to be rude. There are many peopel here I do not like and many who do not like me and that is completely ok. I show them respect in FC. It's all about being mature and that is what people seem to lose grasp of when heated topics start.

We, as a community really need to work on this.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wanna be in WC one Day? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader
    Wanna be in WC one Day? lol

You all wouldn't want me in WC although I feel there should be a woman in WC lol It's a sausagefest hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by xXReiBearXx
    You all wouldn't want me in WC although I feel there should be a woman in WC lol It's a sausagefest hahaha!
    Pfft. Women's rights.

i 2nd this
    Don't you have the option on where only people on your forums friends list can see your blogs?
    *still can't find like button*
    Welcome to FC... where people bring their drama and petty ass problems here :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle
    Don't you have the option on where only people on your forums friends list can see your blogs?
    I took it off cause of the radio.
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.