• RaZ Vader

by Published on 03-02-2012 07:28 PM
    Categories:
    1. Contests/Events
    Article Preview

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/FC_Logo_01.png[/IMG]
    FC's Recruitment Contest!
    OK Forerunner Conflict, I know our very own VerbotenDonkey attempted to do this not to long ago, but I am going to give it a shot now. We need new members. We need some more fresh blood. Let's be honest, all the old guys are
    Read More Read More
    by Published on 02-23-2012 08:18 PM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates,
    2. Website Updates
    Article Preview

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/FCwantsyou.jpg[/IMG]
    FC UPDATE:
    ENLISTMENT OFFICE OPEN!

The time has come to once again re-enlist in an army! New Field Marshals have been chosen, and a New High Command is ready to assist in another glorious War on Halo Reach. The following update has future plans, how
    Read More Read More
    by Published on 02-21-2012 10:42 PM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates,
    2. Website Updates
    Article Preview

<>

Today we Begin a New Era of our Community. Recently, B.L.U.E. swept R.E.D.D. on the planet of Reach, an undoubtedly will go down in FC History as the fastest war ever to be completed. Although that the war has concluded, and I am happy that the war is over, there is still a growing concern that we must deal with.

It is understood that the armies were incredibly unbalanced. R.E.D.D. did not win a single map the entire war. Why is this? Leadership? Skill Level? It all plays a role when fighting in a war. That is why we are implementing Operation Firestorm. We need to do something to make the armies functional again. The Operation will be split into a number of Phases. But before I explain the phases, I will tell you the purpose of Operation Firestorm.

The purpose of the entire operation is to re-organize, re-group, re-enlist and start fresh. FC is aiming to make the armies as fair as we can. The armies will be full of high/medium/and Low skilled players, new comers, and veterans of FC. Because the War Council at FC does not know everyone’s potential in skill, we are letting the community decide what faction to re-enlist. Everyone’s current rank will be wiped, and become a regular member of the community. Think of it as a new beginning in your FC Career. During this time, members will have the opportunity to re-enlist in any army they wish. Past army units & friends do not concern us at this time. You all are regular members again with no ties to any past units. Soldiers are “fresh agents” At the same time, ...
    Read More Read More
    by Published on 02-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates
    Article Preview

Its So big it skips .7 .8 and .9!
    Greetings Forerunner Conflict members,

Yes, Raz once again returns to the community for the 10th, 11th, or 12th time now, I do not know, I lost count.

Some of my old veterans and colleagues approached me saying, "We need you Raz!" and "This place does not function properly without you!" Well, my title is now officially back to "Founder" of this community, which was established in June of 2006.

So, I reluctantly take the role of an active Founder role once again. I do not plan on staying active for very long, ...
    Read More Read More
    by Published on 08-15-2011 11:18 AM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates,
    2. Website Updates,
    3. Contests/Events
    Article Preview

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/FC_Logo_01.png[/IMG]
    FC Update 3.9

Let us just get right to it, you all waited too damn long. The War Council, needs to update you all on a few things.

War Bonds

What in the Hell is this you ask?
    Awhile ago, Syfe proposed the Patriot ribbon, which was used. However, we also liked Eagle's war-bonds idea, and actually a lot of other people did as well. And so, we're implementing it. Except with some modifications. Here are the details of the War
    Read More Read More
    Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.