• Contests/Events

by Published on 07-27-2011 07:19 PM
    Categories:
    1. Contests/Events
    Article Preview

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/JJMitchell/ftw.jpg[/IMG]
    Alright, lets have a little fun. Every wonder what ...
    Read More Read More
    by Published on 07-14-2011 11:24 AM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates,
    2. Website Updates,
    3. Contests/Events
    Article Preview

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/update3-7.png[/IMG]
    Oh yes, Finally the update that many if not all of the Members of FC have been waiting for. You know how I like to just jump in, so lets just jump in.

Back in the Frying Pan!

To clear any speculation or confusion in Bloody Sunday Topic. YES. YES. The War between the R.E.D.D. Empire and the B.L.U.E. Brotherhood will resume on July 24th at 7PM EST So mark your calenders and prepare for battle!

Read More Read More
    by Published on 06-20-2011 07:01 AM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates,
    2. Website Updates,
    3. Contests/Events
    Article Preview

FC Update 3.6
    [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/BLUE%20Update%20Pics/cp_spoiler.png[/IMG]

In this Update...

• Standing Out
    • How About a Little Competition?
    • vCash Store Revamping
    • Declassified Intel

Profile Customizations, a Guide!

Recently, it has been enabled for everyone to customize their profiles! However, it is somewhat complicated, and you may want to give up before even giving it a shot... So, here is a brief how-to of what most of it means.

If you already know what you're doing, skip the rest of this section.

To customize, just go to your profile (link near the top of the page, under your name), and you'll see a row of buttons above your information; the first button says "customize."

Click it.

A lot of options appear, and if you aren't prepared you'll have no idea what to mess with and what to leave alone.

I'm not going to go through each and every one, since most are obvious.

However, be aware:

• Module: The link near the top of the active module, which is by default Visitor Messaging.
    • Inactive Modules: The other links that go to the other modules, excluding the active one. Includes the left sidebar.
    • Buttons: Should be obvious.
    • Content: The areas where most
    Read More Read More
    by Published on 06-16-2011 08:04 AM
    Categories:
    1. Contests/Events

Made a video to show you the winners of the FC shirt Give Away. Happy Birthday again to FC. And Congrats to the winners!

Read More Read More
    by Published on 06-14-2011 07:32 PM
    Categories:
    1. FC Updates,
    2. Contests/Events
    Article Preview

[IMG]http://mazeofthoughts.files.word press.com/2011/02/happy_birthday.jpg[/IMG]

The Birth and History
    Time does fly when you are having fun? Causing Drama? And just kicking back enjoying being with your friends. I will admit, it has been a stressful time around here lately. But 5 Years today me, and a few others: Coolio911911, MicroJupiter, MaDSquirleyDUD, SparatanBH, Tyranny90 and other notable FC Members decided to create a different type of community that no one has ever experienced before. It is almost unfathomable to see us turning 5 years old. Its quite a celebration, and I want to thank current and past members who have help build this place to what it is today.

Back in 2006 of June, we were called Red vs Blue Retaliation (OLD SITE) After months of playing Halo 2, and a very high turn-out we moved to Halo 3, and changed the name to Forerunner Conflict. Then soon after Halo Reach arrived and the name stuck. Wanna know more about the history? Ask me one day over xbox, and get ready to listen for a good 30 minutes

The Birthday Presents!

This being our fifth birthday celebration, I feel that I need to do something different and kinda big.

I want to give away another Forerunner Conflict Shirt. (THE SHIRT)

How do you win? SIMPLE actually, and probably the fairest way possible. IF you wanna get a chance to win that shirt, all you have to do is send me ONE (and i mean ONE) ...
    Read More Read More
    Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Website maintained by Metkil5685 and Mythonian.