Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Re: Spring Trio Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    How do you invite people to join your team. Currently having issues. This website is terribly hard to navigate.

---update---

Never mind, figured it out. You have to enroll your tournament team on the team ladder, only then can you send team invites to your team members.
    if you have any other issues, please let me know.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    if you have any other issues, please let me know.
    Likewise. That issue you experienced should NOT be the case. I will look into this. Thanks for the feedback.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Thē R3X ™ View Post
    Likewise. That issue you experienced should NOT be the case. I will look into this. Thanks for the feedback.
    Thanks Rex, i was just going to take the issues to you anyway

ooooo

me gusta free entry tournies

FC,

Thanks for everyone's support. We have in fact had a situation on our end. During the time that our communities met, we were in a transition period of migrating from a VPS to a Dedicated Server. With that, came some buggy issues (now resolved), and some downtime. It was very embarrassing for me considering that our normal reputation is reliability and dependability. One week into the dedicated server, our hard drive failed. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!?!

We would have lost everything if I didn't have a backup. So our hosting provider had to install a new hard drive, and then restore the backup that I had. It has been a frustrating, hard working process. The biggest thing is timing..right when we have a tournament coming up...Just my luck, eh? I mean....what are the odds of this happening?

So, to make more sense of this..the backup that I had was 1 day, or 2 days before many of you made an account, so essentially..your account is gone..vanished..like it never happened. You will have to create a new account, but can use the same email address and credentials. If that makes sense?! You can try and sign it, because you might have made your account in time, but if your credentials don't work, re-register here: www.TheRealForums.com

As far as our integrated tournament site, we are expecting to have it back..live..before the tournament date. The restoration process is going a little slower on that side. As of now, no, it is not cancelled, but we have been considering moving the date back a bit because of this issue...to allow more time for everyone to catch back up. What is your feedback on moving the date back 2 weeks?

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but this has all been out of my control and freak of nature type issue. It's really upsetting. I really appreciate your patience and understanding though. I would expect after our media release of being back up 100% that we won't have any more problems, because it would be terribly unlikely to have that issue again.

Go ahead and sign up here:

www.TheRealForums.com

and once the tournament site is back up, your account will work, and be ready. Again, I appreciate everyone's continued support here. We will be back at it very soon. I will update you.

So that explains it. Gotcha.

While we are still working on the "appearance" of the site..The functionality upgrade is complete, and folks here can proceed with signing up for the tournaments:

www.TRFPro.com

Jump in the brackets early to ensure your spot

www.trfpro.com

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Thē R3X ™ View Post

Jump in the brackets early to ensure your spot

www.trfpro.com
    quick, anyone want to join this with me?

Blog Posts

Is the Team Throwdown Trio Tournament a 4v4?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information