Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Wait Time and # of Games Played

Nice What ideas have been thrown around in War council?

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Nice What ideas have been thrown around in War council?
    The best one so far is just having more people set up lobbies instead of 1 at a time.

Have both Field Marshals and War Director collaborate through Skype/Xbox live and have 2/3 games start at or around the exact same time.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    The best one so far is just having more people set up lobbies instead of 1 at a time.

Have both Field Marshals and War Director collaborate through Skype/Xbox live and have 2/3 games start at or around the exact same time.
    this is the best yet
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

^ I concur.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Anarchy, what you said just plain isn't true. Second Nature plays Violent by Design at least 5 times per week and we 1v1 members including Guzzie dozens of times. I 1v1 Guzzie every single day. So we really don't believe playing VBD twice is too much. Been there, done that. I'd rather play the best the opposing enemy has, rather than crushing a weak one. It's how you improve. It wasn't so much the wait that got to us between games it was how long Blue took to get in the lobby. Before one of our matches, we sat in the lobby for over 45 minutes with Fuzzy waiting for Blue's unit to join us, and when they did, they had to jump through hurdles to get their last member in, by that point, we should play multiple games. I'd recommend the defending field marshall choose three gametypes when they send in their orders. We then play best out of three with each team we face. We would play three teams each battlenight. I would hope those teams would be randomly decided, instead of being stacked hoping to beat certain teams. This would make it so the best team would virtually always win, give everyone a lot of games, and would result in shorter wait times.

Thread Information