RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

FC Update 7.7

PURPLE FC Update 7.7

ALL GLORY TO THE PURPLE ARMY!

AP̕RI̧L̢ ̧F̶OOL͡S!

Hope you guys had fun, because for the last 15 hours PURPLE has reigned supreme. Us in the WC had been brainstorming ideas for over a week, but we didn't finalize anything until literally only a few hours before everything went live, and even then most of the WC wasn't aware of the details.

Getting Wookienaas to return and act as FM was something we wanted to do early on, but the Elite Troopers and PURPLE forums were things I thought up last-second. The video linked at the top was my entire inspiration for doing something with PURPLE army, so Deadite's to thank for everything.

PURPLE's time has come and passed, however. My Terminators infiltrated their ranks and have driven Wookienaas and other Republic leaders deep into hiding. REDD and BLUE are now rebuilding and consolidating their territory, and the hiatus in their conflict will soon end.

Next Sunday, April 7th, 2013, at 6:00 PM EST, the War resumes. Be there. Attack Plans: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....-02-(04-07-13)

A Change in Forum Layout

I'm sure everyone is well aware of this, but it hasn't been officially announced yet so I might as well explain it.

Last week, we switched the army forums from instead of only having a single spot in the main forum listing, to instead have their own category with 5 visible subforums. This was meant to try to help everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster.

The army forums are some of the most active and most commonly used sections on these boards, and we wanted to give them appropriate representation on the main forum listing.

In addition to this, the Moderation Team area has been moved to the Web Department alongside the Universal Recruitment Division. The Court Room has been split in half: all infractions will be posted to the "Infractions and Reportings" subforum within the Web Department, as well as threads will now be made whenever a member reports something. The primary Court Room is now meant for discussions on members for punishments and decisions outside of Infractions (previously this was often done in the War Council forums).

A few other small changes happened. The Lore, LARP, and Rules & Regulations were grouped into the Warzone again, for instance.

Hopefully these changes help everyone use the site more effectively. Also, please remember that you can minimize forum categories if you wish to remove them from view. The following picture shows how:

Reclamation Podcasts

I hope you guys have been following the recent Podcasts by Gunny and Toast. They're quite good, very informative, and hopefully they keep them going strong.

For anyone who's missed one or two, here's some nice links:

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    PURPLE PSA

If anything, just be sure you definitely listen to the PSA.

Metkil Has a Fun Kit!

So as a reward for everyone putting up with the April Fool's joke for 15 hours... Well, most of you; a few people refused to play along...

Well, let's just say that Metkil's working on something. Something that's quite cool, and will make communicating easier. It's one step closer to telepathy. >.>

It is only possible thanks to the gracious donations from members, and will be released sometime later this week. Stay tuned for a nice, epic announcement from him.

~Mythonian
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Re: FC Update 7.7

HUGE SHOUTOUT to everyone who participated in today's fun!!! It was a blast and I'm glad many of you went along with it, even though we all knew it was a joke! But sometimes we all need to just relax and have a little fun and spread some humor!! This was one of the best FC April Fools days I've ever seen!! Thanks to all who made it fun . And a huge shoutout to my best bud and practically my brother Wookienaas002 (his name is Mark, he's been my best friend since 6 years old. He's also known many people in FC for a long time as well, such as Raz, Gunny, Munkie, etc).

And for all you people who decided to be cynics and try to ruin the fun for others, SHAME ON YOU >=(. WE ALL GOTTA HAVE SOME FUN ONCE IN AWHILE, FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SANITY!!!

Little did you all know this prank was just a ploy to keep you all distracted while we permanently banned Blackhawk MUAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Spartanbh; 04-02-2013 at 01:18 AM.

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

I had fun. Although, next time, please don't take away the REDD and (I'm guessing) BLUE forums. It made things a bit more difficult :P

I LIKE FUN KITS!

Yea, huge shoutout to everyone who was involved today. I personally had nothing to do with it, though I wish I did. All I did was play along.

Hopefully everyone had fun with it. Soon you guys will be saying an update from me as I present more features to the website as we move forward. What we did today and what I am doing to be doing this week, remember we do it for you guys. You guys rock!
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Our army color is purple. Our army color is purple. Our army color is purple.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toast78901 View Post
    spam
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    spam
    Blasphemy.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toast78901 View Post
    Blasphemy.
    I hear a spambot!
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Livestreams
    View Channel: gamexsolid

AM I STILL SUPER MASTER GENERAL?
    BLACKGUARD

We will never quit. We will never stop. We will never give up!
    My Game is Well... Solid.
    Train as you would fight. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership. I will provide that leadership.

Thread Information