Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: Your Gaming Set Up

I love how people always have all kinds of memorabilia up and everything and I'm just like "TV and an xbox...".
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    NECRO BUMP:

I recently added a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mechanical Keyboard and a new 42" Sharp 120Hz 1080p TV to my set up (previously had a stock Asus desktop keyboard and an Insignia 32" 60Hz HDTV).

Apologies for the mess (many things have been moved today), but I thought I'd revive this thread of winning!

Also I hung this up today: The H4 Vinyl Remix Soundtrack.

Get a mousepad you heathen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    NECRO BUMP:

I recently added a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mechanical Keyboard and a new 42" Sharp 120Hz 1080p TV to my set up (previously had a stock Asus desktop keyboard and an Insignia 32" 60Hz HDTV).

Apologies for the mess (many things have been moved today), but I thought I'd revive this thread of winning!

Also I hung this up today: The H4 Vinyl Remix Soundtrack.

Get a mousepad you heathen

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

My PC specs haven't changed (mostly negligible, quad core AMD FX series, dual R7 260x running 3 BenQ 24" monitors and cheap peripherals), but I have been spending a lot of time working on my actual workstation set up.

It started out as this:

I thought I was hot shit, but it was too complicated, so I revamped and streamlined.

Last edited by Jam Cliché; 07-08-2016 at 03:54 PM. Reason: too much talking

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Newish setup. Can post xbox and stuff later

20151114_204742.jpg

My new set up at my new place. lets hope the pacific rim, lets call it a wall scroll, stays up.

If anyone is interested in laptop specs i can post them. the desktop in the corner is a junker though and is just there as a media device
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fiery Grave; 11-14-2015 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Wrong picture uploaded

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

That Pacific Rim "wall scroll" is badass!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Here's my workspace. Mostly use it for multi-media(animation, video editing) and gaming/

This is my build.

Here is a pic of the desk. Monitor on the left is a cheap 1440p. For sound I use a corsair vengeance wireless headset. I got my wacom tablet for 3D texture painting/scuplting and photoshop.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

That machine is very, very nice, d3ad1te. When you're done with it, mind giving it to me? :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information