Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: North Koreans Hacked by Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Fine Anarchy... Im wrong
    I posted one thing that's exactly what myth posted, yet I get met with a much more crude response >_>

Calmz.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    I posted one thing that's exactly what myth posted, yet I get met with a much more crude response >_>

Calmz.
    lol

Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post

Calmz.
    it wasn't a rude response. Basically everything iv said, you basically said I was wrong. Its an opinion.

Thanks for that link to the army strength though... never knew Panama even had an army.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    it wasn't a rude response. Basically everything iv said, you basically said I was wrong. Its an opinion.

Thanks for that link to the army strength though... never knew Panama even had an army.
    The great panama army will once again rise.

Actually, the U.S. arms them to keep the panama canal "safe"

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Ha! You capitalist dogs think that will stop us? With the great leader leading us on, we are invincible! Soon we will be one Korea. If the American pigs get in our way we will launch our missiles. You may think we our weak but we have been hiding are true power all along. While you fat Americans stuff food down your throats, we are tunneling. It is only a matter of time before we reach your country. And when we do, Koreans will burst out of the ground in greater numbers than you could ever imagine! Our breeding stations have been working off the clock on this plan for many years. Raising our soldiers underground, teaching them your weaknesses. North Korea is best Korea.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

I wouldn't take this as a strong indicator of actual strength of each nation's army. They use too basic of statistics and crude thinking to determine how good each nation ranks. For example, Israel should but much higher, especially over countries like Germany, Turkey, and Brazil. The list gives good stats in terms of numbers of people/equipment, but is horribly inaccurate in determining the actually capabilities and strengths of the force.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHammer View Post
    I wouldn't take this as a strong indicator of actual strength of each nation's army. They use too basic of statistics and crude thinking to determine how good each nation ranks. For example, Israel should but much higher, especially over countries like Germany, Turkey, and Brazil. The list gives good stats in terms of numbers of people/equipment, but is horribly inaccurate in determining the actually capabilities and strengths of the force.
    It was rough, but something.

If you count economies, funds, advancements in technology, hell even geological location, NK (and Iran) are still feeble in comparison. The only scary thing about them both is the threat of an initial attack.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THExSPIDERMAN View Post
    While you fat Americans stuff food down your throats, we are tunneling. It is only a matter of time before we reach your country. And when we do, Koreans will burst out of the ground in greater numbers than you could ever imagine! Our breeding stations have been working off the clock on this plan for many years. Raising our soldiers underground, teaching them your weaknesses. North Korea is best Korea.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

Facts:

1.) North Korea has never successfully attempted a long-ranged launch. The likelihood of them even being able to launch against the West Coast is already low, Bazonga.

2.) In 2011, Obama completely upgraded and mobilized anti-missile capabilities on the west coast.

3.) The only time North Korea has sent something far beyond their little peninsula was in their botched attempt to get something into space. If they can't do that, they can't really launch an ICBM at the West Coast. It's much more complicated than getting a piece of machinery into space.

4.) Should the above three facts prove false and the West Coast get hit with a nuclear weapon, North Korea has never been able to fit a 1000 pound requirement for a nuclear bomb to reach megaton level. None of their tests have ever reached this yield. A hit on the West Coast would, overall, not be very effective, whereas a single massive incendiary bomb from us would absolutely devastate Peongyang.

Here's what I'd imagine would happen.

Their leader decides it's time to show some force for his population, and makes a small strike at the DMZ. Americans/S Korean personnel are hit, and it seems like the war drums sound. China will discourage action in the region, but won't commit forces there, because they'd much rather get US money for goods than to continue to send goods to N Korea. We win the war, N Korea is merged with S Korea, and S Korea manages the whole peninsula.

In no scenario, at all, does North Korea get away with a single attack on the US. The world no longer really supports them, and no one is going to commit an army battle against the US, not while our military is as strong as it is. The only time the US gets hit is through sabotage and terrorist strikes. That's just facts.

N Korea would go down, literally, in about a week or so. And the US wouldn't even have to stay there and manage it like we had to do with Afghanistan and Iraq. We'd just hand the country over to the UN and South Korea, and it's gg from there.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by WSxPhoenix View Post